Support of Matter protocol in the future updates of xbox console

Discus and support Support of Matter protocol in the future updates of xbox console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Think about Matter protocol in the future for the Xbox platform? Right that there is already native support for amazon alexa and google assistant /... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gangialf90, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Support of Matter protocol in the future updates of xbox console

Think about Matter protocol in the future for the Xbox platform? Right that there is already native support for amazon alexa and google assistant / Google Home

submitted by /u/gangialf90
    [link] [comments]

/u/gangialf90, Feb 16, 2023
  2. alexward1230 Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

"You mentioned that you use third party apps for this, those probably would also need updates after the change on the app for music on Xbox"

This isn't true. Xbox supports "DLNA / UPnP" which are universal protocols. It doesn't matter what software I use to cast, Windows, IOS, etc. As long as the casting app is compliant to the UPnP/DLNA protocol then the Xbox should be able to play casted content.

Are you saying that the Xbox one is no longer DLNA/UPnP compliant and therefore no longer supports this protocol after the update?

"those probably would also need updates after the change on the app for music on Xbox"

I am an app developer for one of the 3rd part apps that cast to Xbox One. What changes specifically need to be implemented in my app to account for the Xbox One no longer being UPnP/DLNA compliant?
  3. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Xbox One 3D Gaming

Support for 3D gaming and movies is currently not supported on the Xbox One. I believe it will be coming in a future update to the console sometime this year.
  4. taidara Win User

Can not play multi-player on Xbox live. Help!

Greetings!

This has been an ongoing issue since the system update that were pushed out in February 2014. Since this update was released to the public, users were unable to play multi-player games with a configured alternate MAC address for their console. This would
    range from users trying to connect to hotel Wi-Fi, or College/Univ. that are using 802.1x protocol for authentication in a Wi-Fi connected infrastructure.

Ask for the possibility to have your Xbox One's MAC address added to the table of MAC addresses on the authentication server, which is often used with the 802.1x protocol, as the Xbox One doesn't support this particular protocol for authentication. A small
    fee may be added for this configuration, but at least you can keep the hardware address of your console as it is.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One won’t accept my MAC address

Security protocols means you are using the wrong wifi encryption

It best to use wpa 2 psk or passphrade

Anything like enterprise is only supported by pcs not consoles that error is when you using an unsupported protocol

Best to consult your isp to setup the router correctly

Newer routers support newer protocols but.not.So.much consoles
  6. ngocphi Win User

USB mics

They DO but the key is IF YOUR device supports it

You can have a look at the box for compatibility

Especially wireless ones

This is regardless of device or console

Usually they say PC xbox or ps4 or all three

It is upto the third party company if they supports the specific protocols per consoles. And yes there are protocols like the direct x ones for xbox one or sonys specific ones
Thema:

Support of Matter protocol in the future updates of xbox console

1. Support of Matter protocol in the future updates of xbox console - Similar Threads - Support Matter protocol

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  6. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  7. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  8. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  9. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  10. Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...: Hi does someone have a proper uk call number for xbox support as the numbers I used are only automated and when filling in form for a ring back it doesn't accept any phone numbers I put in regards...