Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account

Discus and support Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Waiting for 3 days didn’t help… 0a1f740b-ebf8-4863-b35a-5b93e7ddcc15 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ann_777555, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Ann_777555
    Ann_777555 Guest

Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account [​IMG]

Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account [​IMG]
    Waiting for 3 days didn’t help…

:)

Ann_777555, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ann, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or accurately check this issue of this error when trying to make a purchase.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, because only they can explain the reason for this increase in more detail.
  3. Michael Yewell Win User

How can I use money in a Microsoft account balance in the Xbox store?

This should be way easier. I am fuming trying to approve my kid some money to buy friggen Halo credits.

I have my kid $15 of Microsoft money and there is no direct way inside halo to use Microsoft money for Halo credits.

Lost for an hour in the tangled Microsoft universe of redirections!!!!
  4. TenderRogue3 Win User

As new to Xbox as we can be....

Definately put the kids on their own accounts. There is no way to block purchases from the adult account - no way to put in a password, and as the games come up as points, the kids have no clue what money they are spending.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

My sons got a warning yesterday

Xbox / Microsoft staff would not issue a verbal warning over XBL. If that was the case they would have to have a member of staff monitoring every on-line game that was going. As for 3rd party, forget it.

Obviously just some stupid kids trying to frighten your children.

Contact xbox support to put your mind at rest.
  6. ZaYz iPod Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Account Money :(

Xbox just sucks I can't even use Microsoft account money which I just put in the account
Thema:

1. Support? Not with Microsoft… Just trying to put some money on the kids account - Similar Threads - Support Microsoft… trying

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  7. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...: I log into my Family Safety for Microsoft and try to add money to my son's Spending account so he can make purchases on the Xbox. It has worked in the past but now it won't let me. I renewed my...
  10. Microsoft support sending us in circles trying to recover an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support sending us in circles trying to recover an account: Xbox account sending a confirmation email to an email that no longer exists. No microsoft team member has helped. Over the phone just leads to automation that gives steps that just leads us in...