Support never got back

Discus and support Support never got back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bough a game months ago now digitally. I had gamepass at the time and it seems like my account got confused about the license being linked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SadMonkee, Jan 30, 2023.

1. SadMonkee
    SadMonkee Guest

Support never got back

I bough a game months ago now digitally. I had gamepass at the time and it seems like my account got confused about the license being linked to gamepass. I have been unable to play for this entire time. This issue has persisted across the xbox app and multiple consoles.(and yes, I was billed for it)

I've contacted Microsoft multiple times. I was told once to refund, which didn't work because it'd been a bit since I'd purchased the game. Another said they would look into it and never got back to me.

At this point, I'm not sure what to do and I'm getting kind of frustrated. I paid $40 for this game and just want to play it. Any advice?

:)

SadMonkee, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Support never got back

Hello SadMonkee, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

I've seen this issue before when a subscription ends but it's usually a pretty easy fix. First, make sure you know the email/password for your account and then delete it from your console and sign out of all Xbox apps and the Store app on your PC then turn it off.

Powercycle your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it for 5 minutes.

During this time unplug your modem/router for at least 60 seconds to clear it.

When your internet is back up and running you can sign into your apps and redownload your gamertag to your console.

You can read how to add/remove your gamertag via this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. KyleKPittman Win User

Never Got My Xbox Back

I have had the exact same problem as you GRANMA. Got my Xbox, played it for 3 minutes then it crashed. Tried several times and continued to crash. Call support they tell me to exchange it. This was in March. I have contacted the escalation team and
    they have not helped. I have made forums posts, and am told it was passed along to someone and still received no help. I have proof that they received the console. They even told me that they received the console. ABout 2 weeks ago, a member of the escalation
    team "reprocessed" my order, and I should get it shortly. It has been 2 months and I AM STILL WAITING ON MY XBOX.
  4. spiffy939 Win User

Microsoft never got back to me...

The issue was not resolved so no you should not have said that. To them that means end of story, case closed but if it makes you feel any better you were unlikely to be contacted anyway. This is what happens when you employ cheap overseas labour, their standards
    of customer service and training are extremely poor and they will say just about anything to get rid of you if they have had enough of you.

The issue with the signing in could be at your end, try doing a clear cache (plenty of youtube video how to's on it) and also getting rid of any corrupted data save on the xbox by going to... system/settings/console/memory (Im saying that from memory, think
    its correct)
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Refunded but never got money back.

Hi Adien my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope this helps.
  6. S0UTHERN GRANMA Win User

Never Got My Xbox Back

Well turns out they keep losing my console so *** them
Thema:

Support never got back

1. Support never got back - Similar Threads - Support never got

2. Im getting reported for doing nothing wrong and customer support never works when i call....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting reported for doing nothing wrong and customer support never works when i call....: I need help trying to get to xbox customer support as calling never works and i am on my 6th strike for doing nothing wrong. What can i do to fix this and can i do anything to stop it...
  3. Is there a reason i never get a callback from ms support when i set up one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason i never get a callback from ms support when i set up one?: Ive been having trouble of accessing a account that got compromised for over a year now and i cant seem to get hold of ms support, i keep setting up callbacks thru the xbox support and they have...
  4. How do I get support over a purchase I made but never received

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get support over a purchase I made but never received: Around the end of November I ordered a controller from Xbox design labs. I was charged a little over 90 USD, I received a confirmation E-mail about a day later estimating about a 2-3 week delivery...
  5. How do I get support for an Xbox Design Lab purchase I never received?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get support for an Xbox Design Lab purchase I never received?: I purchased an Xbox Design Lab controller a little while ago and I never received it. I received a notification that the controller had been delivered, but it was nowhere to be found. After a...
  6. I contacted Xbox support 4 months ago, and never got a reply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I contacted Xbox support 4 months ago, and never got a reply.: Hello gamers, So, I have had to return a number of Elite 2 controllers to Microsoft because they kept on sending me faulty ones, of which 2 didn't even work. I sent a formal complaint to ***...
  7. I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...: My old Xbox one S broke so I got the new series X. Spent so much money on it but it may as well be a brick as I can’t remember my login details. I have my gamer tag, all the games I’ve ever...
  8. Why does Xbox not support CEC / ARC.. ??? If I had known I had never bought the xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox not support CEC / ARC.. ??? If I had known I had never bought the xbox x: I just installed my brand new Xbox X console, so I could play Red Dead Redemption 2. Only to come to the conclusion that you guys do not support Consumer Electronics Control ??? How is this...
  9. I never got a Warthog code (microsoft support told me to make another post)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got a Warthog code (microsoft support told me to make another post): Microsoft support told me to make another post about the warthog code I never received and Marvin (The support I talked to) said that my account is eligible because I played Halo 5...
  10. Hope you never have to get your Elite controller repaired. Xbox Support Story.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hope you never have to get your Elite controller repaired. Xbox Support Story.: Okay So I thought people should know this story because I think it is important to know how a company you support helps it's customers. On March 1st I noticed that one of the grips on the back of...