Support loop

Discus and support Support loop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a purchase on Nov 9th. It has never, ever worked. I’ve attempted to use ever resource you guys offer and just keep getting put into a loop or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lenny-67, Dec 29, 2022.

1. lenny-67
    lenny-67 Guest

Support loop

I made a purchase on Nov 9th. It has never, ever worked. I’ve attempted to use ever resource you guys offer and just keep getting put into a loop or asked to recreate my password. I gave you guys money for something that has never worked and LITERALLY NO ONE IS HELPING. the virtual assistance doesn’t load on any of my devices and the request a call screen just goes blank and nothing happens. Someone please help me. As of now, Microsoft has taken my money and literally ran away without delivering. This isn’t okay yall. I’m just asking for someone to either refund my money or help me get this working.

I’m well over 48 hrs of dealing with this and still have not heard from anyone.

THIS SHOILD BE EASY. My next step is legal. Please help.

:)

lenny-67, Dec 29, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Support loop

First, we need to know what your problem is
  3. lenny-67 Win User

Support loop

Madden23 gets stuck on the loading screen. It promos me to scan a QR code. Which takes me to a password reset screen. I reset password. Then go back to the game. From there it repeats. I’ve installed and uninstalled the game. Nothing changes. I’ve reset my password several times.
  4. InnukWolf Win User

Why is there an infinite loop in support?

Still sends me back to step 2.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Wulf,

Thanks for letting us know the issue has been fixed. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. InnukWolf Win User

thank you. Seems the browser was the issue. Firefox was sending me back to the beginning, microsoft edge broke the loop.
Thema:

Support loop

1. Support loop - Similar Threads - Support loop

2. endless loop, can't get support

in XBoX on Windows
    endless loop, can't get support: Hi, I'm sick in a loop of trying to get support for a refund which is noted as approved, but has not been issued in 3 weeks. I constantly get the message that they're having trouble and to try...
  3. Privacy and safety support loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy and safety support loop: When I am trying to change my privacy and safety settings, I go to xbox settings, click on privacy and safety, then it takes me to a support page. I click the privacy and safety button again on...
  4. Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings: I'm trying to change the privacy/family settings on my kids' accounts to allow Minecraft multiplayer. I can't find the settings because of an endless loop in the Xbox support beta site. Games and...
  5. Asking for Human Support sends me into an endless loop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for Human Support sends me into an endless loop!: If I go to the Xbox support site ( https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us#0) to ask a question I Select XBox One and "Ask a Question" which takes me to the chat bot. > I'm Microsoft's Virtual...
  6. Why is there an infinite loop in support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there an infinite loop in support?: 1 - I tried to get some help, clicked on xbox support but the FAQ's don't answer my questions, I needed a live agent. 2 - Clicked on the link for a live agent. 3 - instead of a live agent, I...
  7. How do you get out of the endless customer support loop for a warranty repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get out of the endless customer support loop for a warranty repair?: I am trying to book a repair request for a faulty wifi issue on an x1x but the online system keeps going round in a loop how do you get to talk to a human to sort this...
  8. Why is Support Chat in a never-ending loop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Support Chat in a never-ending loop?: I'm trying to Chat with an on-line support person - a real human being - but every time I try, the Chat just goes through a never-ending loop, including an instruction line about a "vortex". WTF?...
  9. Even tech support can not navigate the overly complex password/code "loop".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even tech support can not navigate the overly complex password/code "loop".: So even after talking to a live support person, I still can not log into my account on the game console. I have run the codes, changed passwords 5 times, typed in 6 codes and it still tells me...
  10. Cannot authorise child account from parent account -continuous loop and unhelpful MS Support :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot authorise child account from parent account -continuous loop and unhelpful MS Support :(: I think my issue is related to this: Trouble Giving Parental Consent for Xbox Child Account and in particular this element: "Note In some instances, you can’t change the country/region setting in...