Support Issues login issues

Discus and support Support Issues login issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i reset the Xbox One but when it came back on and i logged in my old profile, gamer tag and live has disappeared! I thought i had logged in using... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seth Thompson1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Support Issues login issues

Hi, i reset the Xbox One but when it came back on and i logged in my old profile, gamer tag and live has disappeared! I thought i had logged in using the Microsoft email address associated with the account but it has just created s new gamer tag and profile. I forgot my @live.com account. I have lost the xbox live as it is attached to the original account and i just cant get it back on. Please can anyone advise. I know my gamer tag, I’ve tried typing in my phone number but it doesn’t tell me the full email and support doesn’t seem to work

:)

Seth Thompson1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but as per the support site: "Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

We just need to locate the Microsoft email address that you may have used. I have here that you can check to possibly locate the Microsoft email address, for your reference you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Do you happen to have logged in on a different console? Because we can definitely use that in locating your Microsoft email address.
  3. dempup Win User

Login issue

Hey Russell.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Where are you having issues logging in ? Website? Console ?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Login issues

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this INKUNZI

As your brother don't remember the email, he may need to proceed with the account recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

In cases like this no one Microsoft agent can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies

Also, he could try alternative methods to recover his account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Gamer with Lyme Win User

Login issues

Enter the wrong key 3 times and it will ask you for your password for your microsoft account
  6. Relnah Win User

login issues

Check this thread,
    forums.xbox.com/.../3734406.aspx

Specifically the post by CloadStrife 900.

Some steps you have already done, but there are some more to try.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day!
Thema:

1. Support Issues login issues - Similar Threads - Support Issues login

2. Why is there no direct way to contact xbox support for issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no direct way to contact xbox support for issues?: Why is there no direct way to contact xbox support for issues? 2f248ff1-e3d9-4f17-bd68-61826fe4a975
  3. Account and support issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and support issues.: First of all I want to say microsoft support has been the worst experience I've ever had and I wish absolutely nobody has to go what I went through again. My account got hacked due to a security...
  4. Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller on December 2, 2021. I have since experienced extreme issues with stick drift. Due to the class action lawsuit, I should have a 1 year warranty on the...
  5. ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt...: for several years ive been unable to unlock any achievements on my account after not being able to login to the account without the help of xbox whom was able to help me get back into my account....
  6. Xbox Controller Issue...and the larger issue with M$ Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issue...and the larger issue with M$ Support: So I have recently returned a broken controller to MS, which has been returned to me today. Upon using this new returned controller, I find that the bumper doesn't work, which was NOT the...
  7. Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...: [Long List. Details of Errors/Faults given, no faith in Support, hoping to start a discussion for others] Goodness! Xbox sure is having a lot of trouble lately, the last few months seem to be...
  8. Microsoft rewards support region issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards support region issue: Hello there. I have a problem with microsoft rewards on XBOX. Its saying that microsoft rewards marketing isnt supported for me. I checked the list of supported countries and my country is there....
  9. Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support: S [img] My problem started over a week ago, I wrongfully got a communications ban for 24 hours, I called Xbox support and they wouldn’t help me reading their usual script and not actually diving...
  10. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with: I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts. The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com, and everytime you get to the "request a...