Support issues for xbox elite controller series 2 (phantom inputs when using controller)

Discus and support Support issues for xbox elite controller series 2 (phantom inputs when using controller) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to reach a customer support representative. I've been directed to the phone callback system several times but when I receive the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MGGriz, Dec 6, 2020.

1. MGGriz
    MGGriz Guest

Support issues for xbox elite controller series 2 (phantom inputs when using controller)

Hello,

I'm trying to reach a customer support representative. I've been directed to the phone callback system several times but when I receive the call back, the agent has continually repeated their opening message and does not appear able to hear me speaking (my
    phone works fine for other calls).

I've been having issues with my xbox elite controller registering phantom inputs; when I don't touch the control sticks, input in games is still being activated. This makes the controller unusable for play. From googling, it appears this is a common issue.
    I've barely used this controller over the past year (~20 hours of usage) so I'm pretty disappointed that this~$180 controller, with little use, is already faulty.

I'd like to get into contact with support and replace this defective controller. I'd also be happy to troubleshoot this problem on my own, if there is an implementable solution.

Thanks,

Max

:)

MGGriz, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

Primary controller - Elite Series 2. But i really want to collect all of
    Phantom Series
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox One Controller successfully connected to PC via bluetooth does not work with Windows apps.

There was a new update released, can you try updating your Elite Series 2 controller again?

I also have the Elite Series 2 controller and I do not run into these issues when using it with the PC.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

Thema:

1. Support issues for xbox elite controller series 2 (phantom inputs when using controller) - Similar Threads - Support issues elite

2. refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad: REFUNDING should be a priority via changes back to xbox via the number of faults on cloud gaming tech issues via support last person chatting to in Xbox support live chat had there own tech...
  3. Where support for Microsoft credit issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where support for Microsoft credit issues.: Where did my $100+ store credit go after I canceled my preorder? I had it, there was no notification that it was going away, and now I don't have it. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find out how...
  4. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?: I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza...
  5. “Contact us at microsoft support” issue when buying and Microsoft products online

in XBoX on Windows
    “Contact us at microsoft support” issue when buying and Microsoft products online: I’ve had an issue for about 5 months now to where the “contact us at Microsoft support” error has blocked me from buying absolutely anything Microsoft related and I’ve tried everything under the...
  6. How to get in to contact with Xbox support about refund issues when Xbox support didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get in to contact with Xbox support about refund issues when Xbox support didn’t...: I requested refunds on digital orders I purchased today, they were denied on the refund section in the subscriptions and billing page and I was supposed to receive an email about it to get further...
  7. Xbox Support misdirecting people to this sub for General Support Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Support misdirecting people to this sub for General Support Issues: I am not the only one to notice a steady increase of individuals coming to this sub with general xbox support questions stating that they were directed here by Xbox Support. This only leads to...
  8. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  9. XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue? 849d9457-8571-48b5-838e-8a5371ee6533
  10. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...: I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I got my Java edition back, but now they took it...