Support Is terrible

Discus and support Support Is terrible in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I honestly should of known. I have an Xbox elite Controller 2, that has a problem with the left thumbstick sticking and not responding correctly. I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChrisCoffman3, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Support Is terrible

I honestly should of known. I have an Xbox elite Controller 2, that has a problem with the left thumbstick sticking and not responding correctly. I try and get ahold of microsoft, and quite literally you cannot. This is atrociaous and i am sad to say i have bought a microsoft product with such terrible customer service. You cannot get ahold of them, i do not get an option to get a call, you cannot chat, and you cannot request a call. The fact that this multi billion dollar corporation has such poor customer service is laughable at best. Quite literally, i feel disrespected by the lack of support. I can request gamer support? what the .....wow. Pathetic, honestly. I'm one to never complain but jesus christ....this is just sad....

Moving forward, no more xboxs, no more micrsoft windows, no more controllers. This experience has left me so disgruntled for the simple fact i cant even get support....i will never buy a microsoft product again. I suggest the same to you.

:)

ChrisCoffman3, Jul 27, 2021
  2. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Terrible support

These policies are in effect to protect people from stealing an account and transferring it to a different e-mail address. Support is not terrible, in fact the agent did everything he--yes he is quite human--could do. It is not Microsoft's fault that you
    "accidentally" associated it with someone else's e-mail account.

P.S.

You also gave up any "legal" right to sue Microsoft. Read the ToU.
  3. fredgiblet Win User

Terrible support

Codes don't expire for years. The store most likely won't refund the codes since there's too much chance of the codes being used then returned. You have no legal leg to stand on as Microsoft is simply declining to fix a mistake YOU made in a time frame
    you desire.
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

Terrible customer support

To the Op wow that is a horrible experience, unfortunately everyone onm these forums console is fine so all you will get is the generic, i had mine since launch and it was fine thread. The problem is you having a genuine problem breaks the belief some hold
    that the XO is perfect.

I depsite having no problems personally feel your pain and hope you get it sorted quickly, unfortunately tho it seems MS support has pulled the old 'go to the forums' trickl when they know full well nobody on the forums can help you.
  5. Auswulf Win User

Wow humanity at its finest right here..
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

I had a major problem with my PS3 which drove me to selling it, I also had to cancel my credit card at the same time.... That's a whole different topic though.
Thema:

Support Is terrible

1. Support Is terrible - Similar Threads - Support terrible

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  6. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  7. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  8. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  9. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  10. Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.: I need help I’m having to type this on my main Microsoft Account but my little brothers Microsoft account has just been hacked and we can’t get back into his account as they have changed the...