Support Help

Discus and support Support Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having trouble getting support to send me labels to ship my Xbox for repairs can someone direct me how to escalate my issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CWperkins, Oct 19, 2017.

1. CWperkins
    CWperkins Guest

Support Help

I am having trouble getting support to send me labels to ship my Xbox for repairs can someone direct me how to escalate my issue?

:)

CWperkins, Oct 19, 2017
  2. tone513
    tone513 Guest
    Support Help!!!

I understand the support part of the site is down but I'm really in need of chatting with a Microsoft Support Technician about funds I may owe and possibly renewing my account. I've been trying for hours now and it's a little frustrating......

tone513, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Support Help!!!

With billing issues you would have to call support.

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Support Help

Hey there CWperkins.

To check, did you set up a repair on your own or did you reach out to chat support for setting that repair up? If you reached out to
    chat support, we recommend reaching back out as they'll be able to best help out with getting your repair labels.

Mister Maka, Oct 20, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

NO HELP ? NO SUPPORT !

Sorry to hear about that. The problem you are having has been an issue the entire time with these controllers which is why I have refused to buy one.

You'll need to buy a new one or see if there is a place locally that can repair it.
  6. Ingamosch Win User

NO HELP ? NO SUPPORT !

there is something called margin in german :
    kulanz

and the warranty is ONE Year not 90 days !

so we talk a half year not more .

and ms knows about the problems
    with the Eilte Controllers , the rubber go off , the sticks bigin to drift ...
  7. Smwutches Win User

Support help

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support help

Hello VULGAR DISPLAYz,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize
    for the inconvenience.
  9. Miss Portia Win User

Support Help!!!

Hey tone! Are you still having this issue? If so, we'd suggest you contact our Phone Support team for quick resolution. :)
Thema:

Support Help

1. Support Help - Similar Threads - Support Help

2. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  3. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  6. Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping: What should i do to stop this 9ff9aebe-d924-4895-8e59-fcdaa76b88f7
  7. Xbox support isnt helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support isnt helping: i keep submitting a request to get my account back because it was hacked and the email and password was changed, my number was also removed from it. every time i try to recover my account i just...
  8. Help and Support Contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help and Support Contact: I returned a controller under warranty which has been returned unrepaired, however the reason is very vague and does not explain why. I can't contact anyone as nothing works, callback, live chat...
  9. Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.: So about the night of the 17th EST, things still worked just fine. The night of the 18th is when the problems first occured. I could only talk to people in game if I was in an Xbox party with...
  10. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...