Support Hanging Up On Me Repeatedly
Discus and support Support Hanging Up On Me Repeatedly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am aware that technical issues can occur, however this seems intentional. I have a question about an in-game cosmetic bundle that was automatically... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViperAK47, Jan 8, 2022.
Thema:
Support Hanging Up On Me Repeatedly
Loading...
-
Support Hanging Up On Me Repeatedly - Similar Threads - Support Hanging Repeatedly
-
When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26
in XboX InsidersWhen is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments] -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersIs Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments] -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks
in XBoX Games and AppsJust had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks: I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44 -
Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e -
Why did xbox phone support hang up on me twice.
in XBoX on MobileWhy did xbox phone support hang up on me twice.: In my frustrated opinion, Xbox tech support is on par with Virgin support. Wholey terrible. I called Xbox support waiting the 15 minutes while an over-excited American tells me about Halo Wars...