Support for countries other than the US?

Discus and support Support for countries other than the US? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some more Xbox One support to New Zealand would be nice? We still don't have jack sh*t here in NZ. Out Kinect Voice commands are not even working,it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRUBLACK76, Jan 3, 2014.

1. TRUBLACK76
    TRUBLACK76 Guest

Some more Xbox One support to New Zealand would be nice? We still don't have jack sh*t here in NZ. Out Kinect Voice commands are not even working,it's disgraceful. I hear USA have everything on theirs? It's absolutely BS! My 360 played movies,I was
    sold that Xbox One would have entertainment system features..... X1 can't even play any movies through flash drive. I sold my 360 so I could have anough money for X1 yet I see 360 has huge advantage over X1 and I think now I should have just waited. I know
    you guys are on it Microsoft,but seeing Xbox 360 now just getting everything after we've payed through the nose for Xbox One is a kick in the teeth. My expensive headset doesn't work either,I'm disappointed but hoping to see mass improvements in 2014.

:)

TRUBLACK76, Jan 3, 2014
  2. IceGordol
    IceGordol Guest
    Xbox live support in other countries

Is there any clue about the time microsoft releases support for other countries because I live in Romania and I can't get free 360 games mostly because of this.

IceGordol, Jan 3, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox live support in other countries

Sorry but Romania is not supported by Live. However you could always request that Live be added at the following link.

feedback.xbox.com

onyxishere, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

You probably should of waited and stuck with the 360....xbox one requires patience.

Burnin TODI, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

You probably should of waited and stuck with the 360....xbox one requires patience.
  6. maxen Win User

Other country support numbers

If you use the above link, provided by iPro, without the en-US at all it gives you the page specific to your region.

ie the link becomes
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and when you click it you get redirected to your region's page.

Then at the bottom choose to get in touch with Microsoft Support, and you can pick 'request a Call' and they will call you instead. It'll save you spending unnecessary time on hold.
  7. Charlie vx Win User

Other country support numbers

8. ArustSam Win User

Xbox Live Gold registration problem

One more thing. I cannot change the country to any other country than US.
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

Using XBOX in a different country than the country of purchase

Hello there fellow gamer,

We understand that you're question here is if there would be anything stopping you from being able to game when you move your console over to India.

It is our recommendation to review the information found on our how to update your Microsoft account if
    you’re moving to a new country or region
    support article for answering this question exactly.

Try this and let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Support for countries other than the US? - Similar Threads - Support countries

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  5. Support for Xbox in other countries

in XboX Insiders
    Support for Xbox in other countries: I am from Romania. A country that is part of the EU since 2007 and there is still no support for the Xbox. Even though it is selling at most stores. It also isn't just Romania. Countries like...
  6. my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.: so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet. I’ve tried connecting it to my pc’s internet but i couldn’t. i...
  7. Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?: I can't find any information on this anywhere like am I even eligible if I try to enter? 81f4aadb-38ae-4e87-9664-23323e09a90e
  8. Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...: I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July I moved to Uzbekistan because of work, and...
  9. Put romania as a country that supports xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Put romania as a country that supports xbox: In romania you can buy an xbox so easily but there is not on the country lista there is not romania. There is a whole comunitate full of romanians gaming on xbox. Maybe you could help us. Please...
  10. How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?: I've been having an issue where I can't install any games or apps in the Microsoft Store and I've tried every method possible including contacting the Microsoft Support Team. So I attempted to...