Support for countries other than the US?

Discus and support Support for countries other than the US? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some more Xbox One support to New Zealand would be nice? We still don't have jack sh*t here in NZ. Out Kinect Voice commands are not even working,it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRUBLACK76, Jan 3, 2014.

1. TRUBLACK76
    TRUBLACK76 Guest

Some more Xbox One support to New Zealand would be nice? We still don't have jack sh*t here in NZ. Out Kinect Voice commands are not even working,it's disgraceful. I hear USA have everything on theirs? It's absolutely BS! My 360 played movies,I was
    sold that Xbox One would have entertainment system features..... X1 can't even play any movies through flash drive. I sold my 360 so I could have anough money for X1 yet I see 360 has huge advantage over X1 and I think now I should have just waited. I know
    you guys are on it Microsoft,but seeing Xbox 360 now just getting everything after we've payed through the nose for Xbox One is a kick in the teeth. My expensive headset doesn't work either,I'm disappointed but hoping to see mass improvements in 2014.

:)

TRUBLACK76, Jan 3, 2014
  2. IceGordol
    IceGordol Guest
    Xbox live support in other countries

Is there any clue about the time microsoft releases support for other countries because I live in Romania and I can't get free 360 games mostly because of this.

IceGordol, Jan 3, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox live support in other countries

Sorry but Romania is not supported by Live. However you could always request that Live be added at the following link.

feedback.xbox.com

onyxishere, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

You probably should of waited and stuck with the 360....xbox one requires patience.

Burnin TODI, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

You probably should of waited and stuck with the 360....xbox one requires patience.
  6. maxen Win User

Other country support numbers

If you use the above link, provided by iPro, without the en-US at all it gives you the page specific to your region.

ie the link becomes
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and when you click it you get redirected to your region's page.

Then at the bottom choose to get in touch with Microsoft Support, and you can pick 'request a Call' and they will call you instead. It'll save you spending unnecessary time on hold.
  7. Charlie vx Win User

Other country support numbers

8. GoddyPauGabby Win User

System update stopped error

Any other options than contacting them coz we don't have customer support for this country.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Arabic Language and other country Support

Thema:

1. Support for countries other than the US? - Similar Threads - Support countries

2. Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox: Report to add Guam as a region please. submitted by /u/bouncysjes [link] [comments]
  3. How can I change my gamertag when the country I live in is not supported?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my gamertag when the country I live in is not supported?: I really need help here - I live in Thailand. It is not a country that is listed as supporting XBoxLive! I have games that I play that I purchased, legitamtely, via the Microsoft Store & Steam,...
  4. Supported countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supported countries: Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft/Xbox was ever going to be supported worldwide.. I live in Cyprus and would love to be able to use xbox/game pass/game pass for pc.. And it sucks that I can't.. any...
  5. Cloud gaming country not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming country not supported: Hello community, i have a problem. The cloud gaming on my xbox doesnt support a country. Is there any way changing that? I changed the region and it still says the same....
  6. Support to more countries (western EU)

in XboX Insiders
    Support to more countries (western EU): Need to do more aspect on bringing more countries to supported region list. Without this Ultimate subscription doesn't make sense. Cloud/Perks/Purchase not working. If I wan't to buy...
  7. Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA"

in XboX Insiders
    Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA": Currently Xbox is blocking features in EU countries. Not even listing several European Union countries on Xbox and is blocking GamePass on PC for resitents what Mictosoft / Xbox clains...
  8. Xbox not supported in my country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not supported in my country: Hi so i want to buy an xbox series x but i saw that its not supported in my region (Latvia) i want to know is there a way i can chainge my region to another country and get xbox live gold? And...
  9. Xbox Supported Countries/Regions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Supported Countries/Regions: When Romania will be added in the list for the Xbox Supported Countries/Regions ? Is this in plan ? 46752d31-d0cb-4007-8c05-306c8f11fe42
  10. Xbox Live Supported country - Romania

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Supported country - Romania: Hello, I request you to add Romania on the Xbox Live Supported countries, in order to be able to complete my next purchases successfully and to be able to play online my games. Thank you very...