Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

Discus and support Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already reinstall this game for second time but not working, I hope someone can help me please. a4a32bed-f76a-446a-924a-54421df0a81d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 164 cm., Jun 13, 2023.

  1. 164 cm.
    164 cm. Guest

    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!


    I already reinstall this game for second time but not working, I hope someone can help me please.

    :)
     
    164 cm., Jun 13, 2023
    #1
  2. 164 cm. Win User

    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

    It's just happen to superliminal, other game just fine and playable.
    I install all game to different partition except C:

    i try to find how to solve this problem so many website but there is no work solution.

    I do everything that you suggest but still didn't work.

    the game still keep loading with no sign to finish.

    Beside there are so many people who can't start the game in this game's comment.

    please don't mind my grammar :(
    [​IMG]
  3. WattyNuela Win User

    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

    Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to play the game, let's try to sort this out.

    However, before that, I need more information from you:

    Is this happening with more games or just Superliminal?

    Do you have this game installed on the system partition or a different partition than C:?

    Besides reinstall the game, did you try something else before creating this post?

    Meanwhile, please verify if all the Xbox services are running on your PC.

    For this, search Services using the Windows search functionality and look for the next services once you open the app:

    IP Helper

    Xbox Live Auth Manager

    Xbox Live Game Save

    Xbox Live Networking Service

    Gaming Services,

    Then do this for each service: Right-click on it and select Properties. In Startup type make sure it’s set to Automatic.

    If the service isn’t started, click Start Click Apply and OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

    **If you're not able to do this with Gaming Services, you can skip that part
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

    Thanks for the addition information!

    May I ask if you tried moving the game to the C: partition instead?

    If the inconvenience occurs even after that, I can recommend you some possible solutions before reporting this to the game developer:

    1. Open the task manager and go to the startup tab, once there, click “disable” on each app listed there
    After that, restart the PC and see if the problem is solved.

    2. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that, please follow this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...

    3. Try to play the game using a different Microsoft account / profile.

    4. Create a new user on your PC and try playing the game from there.
    https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...

    You can reach out to the game developer by visiting the next link:
    http://www.pillowcastlegames.com/
  5. WattyNuela Win User

    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

    Hello there, sure!
    I understand. Keep me posted if you need to do so
  6. 164 cm. Win User

    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

    ok i'll try move a game to C: partition, if didn't work i'll uninstall a game and let it be.
Thema:

Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

Loading...
  1. Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!! - Similar Threads - Superliminal Game Pass

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...