Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help

Discus and support Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Afternoon Xbox Community, I have been trying to install one of my favorite old school Capcom games, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix, but found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterStone4200, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help

Good Afternoon Xbox Community,

I have been trying to install one of my favorite old school Capcom games, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix, but found out that it is not currently backwards compatible. It came on a Xbox 360 disc, Capcom Digital Collection, with 7 other games (3 of which
    were backwards compatible). If there is any developer out there that could try to make this game backwards compatible with the Xbox One, I would be forever grateful. Me and my oldest brother used to play it all the time and I would love for us to have another
    go at it!

Sincerely,

MS

:)

MasterStone4200, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Jaybonaut
    Jaybonaut Guest
    Puzzle Fighter HD had over 2000 votes before the name was changed USER VOTE PROBLEM

The voting system on UserVoice now refers to the game as this:

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

The problem is that ever since Backwards Compatibility started, it was known as Puzzle Fighter HD. This can be seen in the marketplace right here:

Puzzle Fighter HD

It had well over 2k votes (did it ever hit 3k?) before the entry was deleted and the above showed up as Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo.

This is going to add confusion and problems. Would also love to see this as BC.

Jaybonaut, Jan 1, 2017
  3. What to spend 40msp on?

super street fighter 2 hd remix gamer pics

gooslaps goop, Jan 1, 2017
  4. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help

If you want the game to be backward compatible, then make a post or vote for it on the xbox feedback website xbox.uservoice.com

StuartATrueRed, Jan 5, 2017
  5. AngryEyebrows Win User

Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not showing on Xbox library.

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you want the game to be backward compatible, then make a post or vote for it on the xbox feedback website xbox.uservoice.com
  7. gooslaps goop Win User

What to spend 40msp on?

super street fighter 2 hd remix gamer pics
  8. NightmareSteam Win User

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix not installable from the Capcom Digital Collection on Xbox One

The disc gives the "There is a problem getting this content right now" error when I go to install it from the home screen but I can download the other 4 backwards compatible titles in the compilation by going to the store page for those games with the disc inserted. Only Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix is showing that I have to purchase it instead of being able to install it.
  9. Knewrome Win User

What fighting game would you recommend?

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Super Street Fighter HD Remix

Mortal Kombat
Thema:

1. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help - Similar Threads - Super Puzzle Fighter

2. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  3. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  4. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  5. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  6. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  7. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  8. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps: so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games 7e72f7ae-d64c-4b17-a7cb-e8757145db36
  9. Audio super quiet on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio super quiet on Xbox one: My Xbox is super quiet and every time I try to turn up the sound through the volume menu it’s all greyed out and says “use your headset or other device to change the volume”. I have a turtlebeach...
  10. I just got forza and it launches and says its great for my pc but is super laggy. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got forza and it launches and says its great for my pc but is super laggy. What do i do?: It keeps cutting audio every 1 second and the cars are almost undriveable. I payed a lot for this and really need help 8f6cfd33-cbb0-4ec0-8917-6abdd564e3fa