Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360

Discus and support Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying ti play my Super Monkey Ball Deluxe original xbox disc on my Xbox 360, however it says “The game could not start. Try downloading the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LavaWarlok22, May 15, 2020.

1. LavaWarlok22
    LavaWarlok22 Guest

I am trying ti play my Super Monkey Ball Deluxe original xbox disc on my Xbox 360, however it says “The game could not start. Try downloading the game again.” I am using an official hard drive and have deleted and reinstalled all system updates and cleared
    all cache. The same error occurs when i attempt to start my digital version of Star Wars Battlefront, another xbox original game.

:)

LavaWarlok22, May 15, 2020
  2. luissolid Win User

Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

This game it's only backwards compatible with Xbox 360.

But don't worry Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD should launch on October 29 on Xbox One!

Regards!
  3. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

Also more upcoming of Xbox One backwards compatibility

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Free Riders

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Xbox)

Shadow The Hedgehog (Xbox)

Disney\Pixar's Cars video game (Xbox 360)

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (Xbox)

Crash bandicoot: the Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

DreamWorks SuperStar Kartz

Cars: Race -O-Rama (Xbox 360)
  4. SergeantGeorge9 Win User

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps it would be better to contact Xbox Support for such a problem. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if the link is valid
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Sorry about your issue there. What makes you believe your hard drive is official? Xbox original games may not load on a Xbox 360 for the following reasons:

• The hard drive is not an official hard drive. Bear in mind that all drives will say 'Microsoft' in the system settings on the 360. This wording is not an indication that the drive is official.
    • The hard drive has a fault
    • A faulty DVD drive (for disc based errors) - this is unlikely though as generally if the DVD drive was faulty, 360 games also wouldn't work.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If the same thing is happening on all BC titles then it may be that you do not have an official Xbox 360 hard drive. If you purchased it from an online retailer it may be they shipped you a 3rd party drive instead. I would recommend
    getting in touch with them

Edit: Support will not be able to help with this beyond what I've already recommended
Thema:

1. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Super Monkey Ball

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  6. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  7. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  8. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  9. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play: Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use...
  10. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Game Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Game Error: What game are you trying to play? Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Is it a disc or downloaded version? Disk What type of console are you using? Xbox 360 Elite What size HDD are you using? The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is Super Monkey Ball Deluxe backwards compatible