Super frustrating controller connection crash

Discus and support Super frustrating controller connection crash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has been happening for months if not since the series X came out. I'll be playing and the xbox controller starts flashing and it disconnects.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/megamaiku, Nov 5, 2022.

1. /u/megamaiku
    /u/megamaiku Guest

This has been happening for months if not since the series X came out. I'll be playing and the xbox controller starts flashing and it disconnects. Doesn't matter if I try to connect a different controller, none are recognized. This seems to be a crash of the WiFi direct from the xbox itself, since everything goes back to normal after a reboot.

Beta. Wifi6 router.

submitted by /u/megamaiku
    [link] [comments]

/u/megamaiku, Nov 5, 2022
  2. JG44077 Win User

Controller/Console Issue with Xbox One

I have the same exact problem. Controllers become non-resposive at a random time. Happens no matter what game it is. The controllers firmware is up to date and the batteries are new.

Super frustrating for my kids and by proximity super frustrating for me. I tried connecting controllers via usb. Same result.

Microsoft clearly has an issue if this is happening to multiple users.

Anyone find a permanent fix???
  3. Tee Primex Win User

No lobby? How are you supposed to play together?

Also is this game ever not going crash? I get at least two freezes a day. Getting super frustrated and on the verge of returning it.
  4. TammyFrederick Win User

Xbox one disconnected from server

Wow my Xbox one s will not function, reboot or restore after the crash. And I cannot get help anywhere! I'm super frustrated because I spent so much money on this.
  5. JeremyLazarus Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

Did you ever find a fix for this? I’m also on Series X. Halo crashes routinely both during campaign and multiplayer, but I’m able to play other games (assassins creed, mlb the show, CoD vanguard, etc) with zero issues. Super frustrating
  6. Saeleth Win User

Online games when Xbox live is down.

Sadly if Live is down, that's it, no offline gaming for any games that require an online connection. Super frustrating if you ask me but unfortunately that's just how it is.
Thema:

1. Super frustrating controller connection crash - Similar Threads - Super frustrating controller

2. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  3. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  4. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  5. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  6. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  7. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  8. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps: so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games 7e72f7ae-d64c-4b17-a7cb-e8757145db36
  9. Audio super quiet on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio super quiet on Xbox one: My Xbox is super quiet and every time I try to turn up the sound through the volume menu it’s all greyed out and says “use your headset or other device to change the volume”. I have a turtlebeach...
  10. I just got forza and it launches and says its great for my pc but is super laggy. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got forza and it launches and says its great for my pc but is super laggy. What do i do?: It keeps cutting audio every 1 second and the cars are almost undriveable. I payed a lot for this and really need help 8f6cfd33-cbb0-4ec0-8917-6abdd564e3fa