Super dissapointed in the repair support.

Discus and support Super dissapointed in the repair support. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am super dissapointed that I sent in my Halo Special Edition Elit Controller 2 for repair, it was under warranty. It only had a small deficiency of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PedroCorrea, Dec 1, 2022.

1. PedroCorrea
    PedroCorrea Guest

I am super dissapointed that I sent in my Halo Special Edition Elit Controller 2 for repair, it was under warranty. It only had a small deficiency of the left bumper not always being recognized when pressed, which your very survival in FPS like halo infinite and COD MWII depends on throwing that grenade or flash bang.

The dissapointment is, it seems that it could easily be fixed, but it was just replaced with a regular elite 2 controller. It was super hard and expensive to find and acquire that controller. So the fact that they just replaced the controller without repairing it is heartbreaking. I get it if i had sent a regular elite 2 controller to just be replaced with another one, but we are talking about a special rare edition here.

I have been an xbox user since the first system came out, have bought countles of systems, regulars, special editions, have owned all of the halo eidtion systems, currently have the series x halo edition, hence why I had bought the elite 2 halo edition...to...just...here, we don't care if you sent an special edition controller.

Just disheartening.

:)

PedroCorrea, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately that's an issue if you have to send in any specialty console or controllers. You're never guaranteed to get the same thing back. With controllers, all they offer is a replacement and not a repair of them.
  3. Walkie11 Win User

CODE NOT FOUND: COD AW

I am super dissapointed in their handling of this matter.
  4. itpromike Win User

Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?

No. There's no way to transfer ownership of digital content. The new owner would have to purchase it themselves if they want the game.
    Wow that is... awful. Thanks for the quick reply. Super dissapointing. :(
  5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox Support dissapointment

Hello!

I would contact support back again. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to assist with getting your console replaced, including a shipping label.
  6. the mad newfie Win User

Controller connectivity...Please Advise.......

And .. I'm process of sending my Xbox back for "repairs"

So dissapointed right now

Even tried turning off everything (kinect included) with no noticeable improvement
Thema:

1. Super dissapointed in the repair support. - Similar Threads - Super dissapointed repair

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  6. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  7. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  8. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  9. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps: so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games 7e72f7ae-d64c-4b17-a7cb-e8757145db36
  10. Audio super quiet on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio super quiet on Xbox one: My Xbox is super quiet and every time I try to turn up the sound through the volume menu it’s all greyed out and says “use your headset or other device to change the volume”. I have a turtlebeach...