Sunset Overdrive warning

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive warning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got the xbox gaming pass and downloaded Sunset overdrive recently. Everytime I open the game it allows me to play for 2-4 mins max until this pops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rauxil, Aug 15, 2022.

1. rauxil
    rauxil Guest

Sunset Overdrive warning

So I got the xbox gaming pass and downloaded Sunset overdrive recently. Everytime I open the game it allows me to play for 2-4 mins max until this pops up. “Warning: A running process may be interfering with the correct operation of Sunset Overdrive. This may be caused by anti-virus software, malware, game overlays, or other active processes on your PC.” I only saw 2 pages that shows how to fix this and I have disabled my overlays and also tried whitelisting it on my AV but it still does the same thing. Anybody know how to fix this?

:)

rauxil, Aug 15, 2022
  2. rauxil Win User

Sunset Overdrive warning

I have created a new admin user and have disabled my av but they dont work as well
  3. Sn0wball707 Win User

Sunset Overdrive warning

Hello! I am suffering the same issue, and followed all these steps. None of which seem to work.

I right-click the shortcut on the computer but no "Run as Administrator" option is there. I'm new to Windows 11.

I can see that option on other applications, incl. other Game Pass installed ones, but not on Sunset Overdrive.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sunset Overdrive warning

Let's try something different, please create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

----

If the issue persists, could you try this time uninstalling temporarily your antivirus?
  5. rauxil Win User

Sunset Overdrive warning

Did not work, Alt+R does not do anything while im in the game.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sunset Overdrive warning

Is your windows and apps up to date?
    Please check this here:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

If that's the case, let's try something different:
    Create a shortcut for the game in your desktop, if you already have it right click on it > Run as administrator and see if that helps
Thema:

Sunset Overdrive warning

1. Sunset Overdrive warning - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive warning

2. Achievement not unlocking - Sunset Overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking - Sunset Overdrive: I have completed the D'awww achievement in game and unlocked the outfit for it, but the Xbox achievement won't unlock. I've tried over a few weeks going back to all the locations to see if it will...
  3. Sunset overdrive BROKEN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive BROKEN!: please fix the save game issues and the crashing issues in sunset overdrive i have it on steam and the save system is completely broken and the game crashes all the time I tried talking to the...
  4. Sunset overdrive isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive isn't working: I recently installed Sunset Overdrive from the xbox gamepass PC and the game opens, but when i click "Play as (my xbox account)" i just get sent back to the initial menu. I can't play the game,...
  5. Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save": It is claimed that Sunset Overdrive support cloud saving, but in fact it is not for me, I played the game on my pc (Xbox App) for a long time (e.g. finished 60% of the game), then loaded it up on...
  6. Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking: Hi. I've been playing Sunset Overdrive on my Xbox One, and late in the game i started achievement hunting, howevwe, there's several achicements whose criteria i've already met, that are not...
  7. Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling: I was connected to the internet, have the achievements etc., but after reinstalling the game, it says that there are no previous file saves. I can't get back to my character??? Please help or send...
  8. Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass: I've seen a lot of these questions and they always end up in the same spot with "Update your drivers, reinstall, restart, etc." and they end up dead with no solution. I've tried all of those...
  9. Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later: Hi all, just under 2 weeks ago I posted a question about an error i have been recieving for about 2 weeks now while trying to install Sunset Overdrive on my XSX. It is the only game I have been...
  10. Sunset overdrive not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive not working: So I just decided to download Sunset overdrive because it looked cool and waited until today blah, blah blah, but when I launched it I was greeted with a message saying suggested specifications...