Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app

Discus and support Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there. Last month I seen the Summer Spotlight Sale on the Microsoft Rewards App and it states that if you spend $50 or more on Xbox One titles,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Damon B._13, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Damon B._13
    Damon B._13 Guest

Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app

Hello there. Last month I seen the Summer Spotlight Sale on the Microsoft Rewards App and it states that if you spend $50 or more on Xbox One titles, they'll reward you with 5,000 Microsoft Points ($5). So I seen that the game Aliens: Fireteam Elite was a part of the sale and I preordered the Deluxe edition of the game back on August 14th. It was around $75 dollars. Since then I have launched and played the game, but I haven't been able to receive my 5,000 points yet. Still shows that I spent $0/$50. I have tried to request a call from Customer support but their page is glitched/bugged. The Summer Spotlight Sale will end on September 6th. Can anyone help me?

:)

Damon B._13, Nov 5, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

For issues like this involving Microsoft Rewards, it is recommended to contact them directly, as they will be able to give you more details about this issue and have resolved it for you.

To contact them please use the link below, and provide all the necessary information that the site asks for.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

You are most welcome!

Have a great day and have fun!

Always happy to help :)
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Damon B._13! I hope that you are doing well today!

Issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team. You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here!

Have a great day!
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Rewards- winter spotlight

6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

Hello @CodyWong1!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums . However, issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
Thema:

1. Summer Spotlight Sale punchcard isn't working on my Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Summer Spotlight Sale

2. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard: I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  3. Summer spotlight 2021

in XBoX on Windows
    Summer spotlight 2021: Hi I completed the summer spotlight promotion on Microsoft rewards. You get 5000 rewards points and £8 gift card for spending £35 on selected games. I bought deaths door and keywe. I got the...
  4. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punch Card: I completed the summer spotlight punch card on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both Xbox and Microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  5. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard: I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  6. Summer Spotlight Code not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer Spotlight Code not received: Hello, I have bought multiple games in the summer spotlight promotion and reached the 50€ limit but never received the 10€ code for it. Did I miss something in the rules? I am from germany /...
  7. Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward: It's been nearly a month since the summer spotlight promotion that xbox/microsoft rewards ran. I've been going back and forth with rewards support to determine why I never received the $10 gift...
  8. summer spotlight gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    summer spotlight gift card: Hello During the summer spotlight event, I spent more than enough on qualifying titles to earn the £8 gift card, but have not received it yet. The only pages pertaining to the event now have no...
  9. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  10. Summer Spotlight Sale

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Summer Spotlight Sale: Hello there, I noticed that on the Summer Spotlight Sale, you guys are highlighting new games. I recently purchased a game from that list a couple days before Summer Spotlight Sale came out. I...