Suggestions for future update on series x/s

Discus and support Suggestions for future update on series x/s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been part of the preview since it was just invite only and I was one of the ones who got the first wave of invites from Xbox. I've never made... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ExpertMoist4937, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Suggestions for future update on series x/s

I've been part of the preview since it was just invite only and I was one of the ones who got the first wave of invites from Xbox. I've never made suggestions because I've been happy with the updates but I have a suggestion and wonder if others agree.

I think that where the big tiles are on the left side should be like a file, where the homescreen consists of just a few tiles on the left and then when you click on them, they shoot across the screen and allow you to select and item. That way the homescreen isn't jumbled by so much and you can see you background more and I feel it would clean it up more.

submitted by /u/ExpertMoist4937
    [link] [comments]

/u/ExpertMoist4937, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Иванов Арт Win User

Minecraft Ray Tracing

Expect from mojang and microsoft ray tracing on the xbox series XIX.In the near future, it is not worth it because so far, beta testing is taking place on windows 10 and there is no point in waiting in the near future. Maybe when they finish with windows 10, then they will switch and start working with ray tracing on the xbox series X S. We just need to wait if you think about it, then somewhere in the middle or at the end of 2021, there will be an update for the Xbox Series X Series.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator & Xbox One S

The game is available for the Series S/X, but not the One. It may be available via the Cloud sometime in the future.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox 360 e power problem

This is more than likely the power brick has failed. Same thing happened to my x360 and the reason I updated to Xbox one X. Time to update to a new console I suggest.

Either the next gen Series S/X models or XBox one S/X.

You won't look back, but will wonder why you didn't update earlier.
  5. ngocphi Win User

IS IT POSSIBLE That XBOX SERIES S 8K UPSCALES

Nothing does 8k except for tech demos because disks can't hold 8k and player does 8k you have e.to wait for a future update

And series s isn't capable of 8k it only upscale to 4k only series x and maybe the refreshed ps5 coming out soon could possibly do 8k

Series x we have to wait and see when the update happen
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series S HDMI-CEC won't change the input. can I set a delay?

The Xbox Series X|S doesn't have the feature to turn over the channel yet. That is currently in testing by the Xbox Insiders. It should be released in a future public update. Until then, you will have to change the channel manually.
Thema:

Suggestions for future update on series x/s

1. Suggestions for future update on series x/s - Similar Threads - Suggestions future update

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  6. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  7. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  8. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  9. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  10. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...