Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV)

Discus and support Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Add support to Chromecast or other form to use (see the gameplay) Xcloud in the TV submitted by /u/ysouburro [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ysouburro, Feb 19, 2021.

  1. /u/ysouburro
    /u/ysouburro Guest

    Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV)


    Add support to Chromecast or other form to use (see the gameplay) Xcloud in the TV

    submitted by /u/ysouburro
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ysouburro, Feb 19, 2021
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    XBOX SERIES X - time for a change

    I suggest you keep an eye on the Project Xcloud
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    Thought on Project xCloud

    Project xCloud looks cool but I won't be using it because I like playing games on a tv with a controller more then trying to play a game on a small screen.
  4. Smwutches Win User
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

    Play anywhere

    Nope. We just have to wait until Project Xcloud to play on mobile devices.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted

    This is what Project xCloud is going to do for us. Play Xbox games on any device.
Thema:

Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV)

Loading...
  1. Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV) - Similar Threads - Suggestion Xcloud Project

  2. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Suggestion for New Xbox Console?

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for New Xbox Console?: I wanted to suggest the upcoming Xbox Console needs to have the same features for video capture and upload to platforms like PlayStation does if they want to attract content creators or live...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight: Hi Xbox Team, As a loyal Xbox fan for 17 years, I’ve seen the ecosystem evolve beautifully. However, I feel the current profile layout and badges lack visual consistency and don’t do justice to...
  7. Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added: I’d love to see the ability to leave game reviews directly within the Xbox App on mobile and PC. Right now, reviews are limited to the console or the Microsoft Store website, which isn’t always...
  8. Suggestion to have on xCloud this will be good

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion to have on xCloud this will be good: everyone will be happy, If could create free servers without needing to have unlimited game time And this servers is only for free players and they are separated from the subscriber servers And...
  9. Suggestion for Improving Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud)

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for Improving Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud): Optimizing Traffic and Connection in the Browser with JavaScript Implement advanced compression and dynamic preloading techniques to reduce bandwidth usage. Utilize WebRTC and WebAssembly to...
  10. Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

    in XboX Insiders
    Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog: Hello fellow gamers, I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share an exciting suggestion with the Xbox community and the xCloud team. As a passionate fan of both the xCloud platform and the...