Suggestion to Disable Titanfall 1/2 Purchases*

Discus and support Suggestion to Disable Titanfall 1/2 Purchases* in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; *this is merely a temporary hold of ALL Titanfall 1&2 content, including DLC, add-ons, skins, other customization, and the game itself. The game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam_Malkovich, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Suggestion to Disable Titanfall 1/2 Purchases*

*this is merely a temporary hold of ALL Titanfall 1&2 content, including DLC, add-ons, skins, other customization, and the game itself.

The game is currently down again and you will just sit trying to connect to the multiplayer lobby, if you do manage to make it in (I haven’t and have been sitting here over a half hour trying on any/every global server) you either disconnect shortly afterwards due to being unable to find a match, or you get 2500 ping. I know Respawn/EA have said they are working on fixing this and bringing legal action against the hacker(s). By simply disabling purchases until it is repaired/resolved, you prevent people from buying a game that does NOT work. Granted there is a return policy, but not all people know how to fulfill it; or they may want to own the game regardless. Either way, by disabling the purchase of all content, but making sure it can be available again, numerous consumers/gamers will be spared the frustration of buying an UNPLAYABLE (at the moment) game.

Accompanying the disabling of purchases with a message explaining why pulled (and focusing on consumer protection/value of the individual) would be highly beneficial to not only help the cause of the community to get our beloved game fixed, but also to boost Microsoft’s reputation as a top of the line retailer/host.

My hope is Microsoft would do this and potentially post/send the info to other companies strongly suggesting the same action be taken to temporarily disable purchase. I would also suggest a direct communication with Respawn (and EA) regarding the issue to keep the vendor up to date with events.

I will make an important note: the game was not dying out, but had a large number of new players. The game was deliberately KILLED, just as Titanfall 1 was. I cannot stress this point enough, as some would say the game died naturally, but being destroyed by a hacker* is a murder, not natural death.

I would much rather see Microsoft null the ability to purchase any Titanfall content and protect/inform the consumer than to see somebody buy a broken game.

Story time.

When this issue first arose I was playing Titanfall 1 on Origin (PC-EA owned) and the number of hackers/lack of support was terrible. However, i used to play on my brother’s Xbox and the community was great and had no hackers. However once my brother stopped letting me play, I was unable to enjoy the game until I bought it for my Dell PC. I played it until it was killed by the hacker. Then I bought Titanfall 2 for Pc, but since the hacker had blacklisted me I was unable to play (sat at 3500+ ping every match and couldn’t use guns/move well). Because of this I switched to xbox and purchased Titanfall 2 ultimate edition…played it almost every day and am now over halfway to max level. However this hacker took down Titanfall 1 just before I purchased it and I was frustrated to know that they had taken down the whole game. I hoped Titanfall 2 wouldn’t fall, but it has.

I don’t want people to deal with the frustration, heartache, and sadness of losing/being unable to play a game they looked forwards to playing/loved dearly…I’ve witnessed the death twice now and I do not want anyone to have to go through what I have twice. This isn’t about me, it’s about our community. I just happen to be one of those people who will speak/stand up when an issue occurs and do whatever I can to get help wherever I can.

Please, for the love of everything gaming…just disable the games’ ability to be purchased and add a note saying:

“Purchase temporarily put on hold until EA/Respawn resolve the issue of advanced server hacking of the game, rendering it unplayable. Our priority is maintaining a standard of fair-gaming and do not wish to sell you a game that is currently facing catastrophic issues. There is a group working to resolve the issues and we will re-open the game for purchase once the issue is resolved. Thank you for your understanding, ~The Microsoft Team”

Or something along those lines. Linked is another post of mine asking if others had the issues I had and hoping to get some involvement from both Microsoft and gaming communities to bring info about the issue to light.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-ignored/871ecb38-4ad9-44c4-b8f2-ed28391b0722

Please consider halting the ability to purchase any Titanfall 1 & 2 content until further notice and put a note as to why. (Anything Apex Legends related is working perfectly at least.)

Thanks for your time,

(LightJoker88153 on Xbox)

:)

Adam_Malkovich, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Where do you think this game ranks among COD and BF

Here is how I would rank these games based on my opinion.

Competitiveness:

1. Battlefield

2. Call of Duty

3. Titanfall

Fun factor:

1. Titanfall

2. Battlefield

3. Call of Duty

Replay-ability:

1. Call of Duty

2. Battlefield

3. Titanfall

Originality:

1. Titanfall

2. Call of Duty

3. Battlefield
  4. SparkMeister1 Win User

Netgear AC1900 R7000 and Xbox One Disconnect Issues

OK, Thanks. I just Disabled SIP ALG, IGMP proxying was already disabled.

When you say go back to the way the settings were, Do you suggest enabling IPV6? Disabling it was the only way I could get it to somewhat work. Tonight with 3 hours of use I had 2 disconnects, again when I went and checked the network settings, all was
    fine, and it left me restart a new titanfall game without doing anything, no rebooting, etc....
  5. JWSpeed Win User

Stilll can't sign to my account!

I just played Titanfall for 1-1/2 hours, no problems at all.
  6. HEROBRINE 56345 Win User

Favorite Game Transportation

Absolutly loved piloting titans in titanfall 1 and 2
Thema:

1. Suggestion to Disable Titanfall 1/2 Purchases* - Similar Threads - Suggestion Disable Titanfall

2. suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on...
  3. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  6. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  7. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  8. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...