Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.

Discus and support Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's two reasons, Iam asking for this feature to be added. Reason #1: A friend plays a game that you have no interest in on your account by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesAsselstine, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.

There's two reasons, Iam asking for this feature to be added.

Reason #1: A friend plays a game that you have no interest in on your account by accident (in this case it was my housemate playing StarWars Battle Front on my account).

Reason #2: I no longer have interest in playing a game and wish to remove it from my profile to avoid getting invites to that game.

This has been a option for a while on competing platforms, so I don't understand why we can't have that option too.

submitted by /u/JamesAsselstine
    [link] [comments]

/u/JamesAsselstine, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Something on my mind....

Hi there,

At one time (many, years ago) there was the ability to hide games with 0 achievements from your played list. Since the One came out, I have not see that ability.

Just as nothing can be moved/transferred between accounts, any achievements earned on an account cannot be unearned. Even a user who receives a Gamerscore reset still retains the achievements, just with a 0 score.

The only way to not have earned achievements appear on an account is to start over with a completely brand new account. Doing that will also mean, you would be starting over on ALL game progress/achievements. Any purchases would still remain on the original
    account.
  3. ttaurean30 Win User

My Achievement Score

Microsoft, please give us the ability to delete achievements to games we don't have or will no longer play that have a 0 achievement/score!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Rodrigo - Dark Assassin7O. I got an Issue Enforcement Team.

well some games when you do that or use a cheat code it disables the ability for that game to unlock any achievements (GTA IV does this). not sure if modding a game to get an achievement easier would warrant the reset of score most of the times it is scores
    that are unlocked that have no time stamps or online only achievements unlocked an an account with a silver account etc.
  5. Arminator Win User

Deleting 0G Games

Back then on the Xbox 360 you could actually remove games from your Achievement list if you didn't unlock any achievements.

On the Xbox One you can only hide the game.

You can try to suggest the ability to delete 0 GS games from your achievement list on
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com

But first search the site, if there isn't a similar idea already, and vote for that.

One idea with 10 votes for example is more likely to be done than 5 ideas with the same topic, but only 2 votes each.
  6. juan van Win User

Gamerscore Problem

You hiding the game score won't change anything..
Thema:

Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.

1. Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score. - Similar Threads - Suggestion Ability Hide

2. suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on...
  3. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  6. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  7. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  8. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...