Suggestion regarding VPN access
Discus and support Suggestion regarding VPN access in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Just a suggestion for a future (sooner rather than later) update. Keep the exe file in one location. I understand Microsoft really wants to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zbiggie, Jul 29, 2020.
Thema:
Suggestion regarding VPN access
Loading...
-
Suggestion regarding VPN access - Similar Threads - Suggestion regarding VPN
-
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion
in XboX InsidersPossible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture... -
Suggestion for New Xbox Console?
in XboX InsidersSuggestion for New Xbox Console?: I wanted to suggest the upcoming Xbox Console needs to have the same features for video capture and upload to platforms like PlayStation does if they want to attract content creators or live... -
SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...
in XboX InsidersSUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too.... -
Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight
in XboX InsidersSuggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight: Hi Xbox Team, As a loyal Xbox fan for 17 years, I’ve seen the ecosystem evolve beautifully. However, I feel the current profile layout and badges lack visual consistency and don’t do justice to... -
Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added
in XboX InsidersXbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added: I’d love to see the ability to leave game reviews directly within the Xbox App on mobile and PC. Right now, reviews are limited to the console or the Microsoft Store website, which isn’t always... -
This is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags
in XboX InsidersThis is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags: Hey insiders, I have some feedback or a suggestion for what you could add to the weekly polls. It’s about the Xbox Gamertag. I think it should be included in the poll. And this is now a topic... -
Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation
in XboX InsidersSuggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some... -
I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...
in XBoX on ConsolesI am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...