[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

Discus and support [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd love to see this feature one day, even if it's in a Xbox App beta, or anything but...I just want to play games like Halo Infinite on a mouse &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AkiraJkr, Jan 17, 2022.

  1. AkiraJkr
    AkiraJkr Guest

    [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games


    I'd love to see this feature one day, even if it's in a Xbox App beta, or anything but...I just want to play games like Halo Infinite on a mouse & keyboard instead of a controller, because I play way too poorly in one and it's impossible to adjust.

    :)
     
    AkiraJkr, Jan 17, 2022
    #1
  2. Schroeder1968 Win User

    [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

    Pardon, but every single developer has made that exact decision? Why? Is Microsoft making the decision to go mouse and keyboard SO much more trouble to do over Xbox controller, especially for games through Xbox game pass for PC? You expect that those players who see Xbox game pass PC to know ahead of time,(although never mentioned) that even though games not played on Xbox but available on your personal computer are going to have to not only purchase a 50 or 60 dollar controller they have have absolutely no use for,other than this developer need to conform to Xbox totally open policy on choice between keyboard & mouse, but will then have to retrain eye to hand coordination totally foreign to a PC player, and actually learn from the bottom up, sure to to come in last place, in every category imaginable, because developers CHOSE BY THEIR SELVES, a behemoth undertaking? Somehow I think Microsoft made those decisions for the developers. I am very skeptical about your previous statement to this reason for no mouse/keyboard.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

    You are forgetting cloud introduces latency in games

    This would be ontop of the mouse and keyboard latency built in

    You are better off doing it locally not over cloud
  4. jorgeferrer9 Win User

    [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

    I think it is needed to add support of keyboard and mouse when streaming via xcloud in PC.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

    It's the decision of the developer if a game supports mouse and keyboard or not. Xbox puts the tools out there, but whether the developers use them for their game is up to them.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

    One thing you need to understand is that this is much more complicated than just having a controller interface for a game running locally. As Xbox cloud gaming is still in its early days, I’m sure that efforts are likely being put on stability and quality of the gameplay before wouldn’t it be nice features like mouse and keyboard. I’m sure if you’re patient it will likely come.
Thema:

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

Loading...
  1. [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games - Similar Threads - Suggestion Mouse Keyboard

  2. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Suggestion for New Xbox Console?

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for New Xbox Console?: I wanted to suggest the upcoming Xbox Console needs to have the same features for video capture and upload to platforms like PlayStation does if they want to attract content creators or live...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight: Hi Xbox Team, As a loyal Xbox fan for 17 years, I’ve seen the ecosystem evolve beautifully. However, I feel the current profile layout and badges lack visual consistency and don’t do justice to...
  7. Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added: I’d love to see the ability to leave game reviews directly within the Xbox App on mobile and PC. Right now, reviews are limited to the console or the Microsoft Store website, which isn’t always...
  8. This is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags

    in XboX Insiders
    This is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags: Hey insiders, I have some feedback or a suggestion for what you could add to the weekly polls. It’s about the Xbox Gamertag. I think it should be included in the poll. And this is now a topic...
  9. Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some...
  10. Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming)

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming): I regularly use the Xbox cloud system, both for save games and cloud gaming. I've noticed a few things that could be improved: More control over cloud saves: - Ability to manually delete or back...