Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language

Discus and support Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys. So here's my "issue": not being able to change the games languages its very annoying. Ubisoft let's you do it but it's the only developer... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TravelerThe01, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language

Hello guys. So here's my "issue": not being able to change the games languages its very annoying. Ubisoft let's you do it but it's the only developer doing it, it's very rare to find a game which actually let's you choose your game languages. Currently you can actually achieve it... By changing the entire system language which is kinda annoying. Shouldn't there be an option where you can change the system language and the games language?

I'm saying this because apparently people think Portuguese think it's okay having Brazilian Portuguese translations, and it's not. The pt br is quite different from the pt pt so if the game it's not translated to pt pt I'm rather having it in English. Xbox doesn't give me a choice currently, it just sets the game to pt br.

Also, your translation for free space in the language Portuguese from Portugal its wrong. Free space it's "espaço livre" not "grátis".

submitted by /u/TravelerThe01
    [link] [comments]

/u/TravelerThe01, Apr 20, 2021
  2. medium bloke Win User

Adding a typing language on xbox one

Hi there,

As far as I'm aware, it isn't currently possible to have a different language keyboard to that of your current system language. I think I saw someone suggest it as a feature on the Xbox Feedback/Uservoice page.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

...the game has to have the option INSIDE the game, isnt it?
    There are multiple factors that might or might not allow you to change a language.

First of all: The game has to have the specific language installed. Depending on the game, some games ONLY have one language built in (even if it's available in different languages around the world). If that is such a game, there is nothing you can do.

If the game DOES HAVE the different languages (and English is usually always present, if it's a multi-language installation), then it depends on how the game chooses the language.

Most modern games (and games that come from consoles) try to detect the language from the settings of the Operating System.

So if you run your Windows 10 in Spanish, the game will automatically be in Spanish.

Some games do have settings to override that automatic setting, but not all games do have that option. If the game does not have the option to change it, and you are SURE that the game has the English language pack installed, then you need to change the
    language of your Operating System.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

Try change the System Language in your Xbox to English. In My Country the language is Portuguese but I all Games the Audio I prefer English and If I use the Language of the Xbox System in Portugues the all games with have Portuguese Audio Language the
    game run in Portugues language so I use the all system in english for don't have any problems
  5. Nick Hern Win User

Xbox 360 games language selection is different from Xbox One...

If you need multiple languages it is possible that one allows for only one language install while the other system may require ALL languages to be installed instead of pick and choose languages. This could be why the large size difference.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais et je ne peux pas changer de langue

Hi Lezou,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If on an Xbox console, the language goes off what you have set for the language and region. There are games that have in game selection but there are not very many. To change this you would need to change language on your
    console. Go to settings>System>Language and location>under system change language.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language

1. Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language - Similar Threads - Suggestion Having game

2. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  3. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  4. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...: i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there)...
  5. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996
  6. Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?: So ever since the new home menu update I haven’t been able to get my call of duty modern warfare three to work on my series X Xbox any other disk will work in it and I know it’s not a problem with...
  7. Suggestion! Not sure what to tag, but, I have a suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion! Not sure what to tag, but, I have a suggestion: Hi! I had a suggestion I tagged Xbox in on Twitter and they told me to post it here so y'all could see it A nickname feature for people on your friends list should be implemented. The ability to...
  8. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95
  9. Does anyone have any suggestions to try and get my Xbox to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have any suggestions to try and get my Xbox to work?: Up until a couple days ago, it’s worked fine, and it will power on, but no games will launch (it says they’re either corrupt or gives a different error code), and my settings app is completely...
  10. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]