[Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes.
Discus and support [Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Let the nostalgia flow submitted by /u/MLoyd64 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MLoyd64, Nov 26, 2020.
Thema:
[Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes.
Loading...
-
[Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes. - Similar Threads - Suggestion update every
-
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion
in XboX InsidersPossible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture... -
Suggestion for New Xbox Console?
in XboX InsidersSuggestion for New Xbox Console?: I wanted to suggest the upcoming Xbox Console needs to have the same features for video capture and upload to platforms like PlayStation does if they want to attract content creators or live... -
SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...
in XboX InsidersSUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too.... -
Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight
in XboX InsidersSuggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight: Hi Xbox Team, As a loyal Xbox fan for 17 years, I’ve seen the ecosystem evolve beautifully. However, I feel the current profile layout and badges lack visual consistency and don’t do justice to... -
Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added
in XboX InsidersXbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added: I’d love to see the ability to leave game reviews directly within the Xbox App on mobile and PC. Right now, reviews are limited to the console or the Microsoft Store website, which isn’t always... -
This is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags
in XboX InsidersThis is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags: Hey insiders, I have some feedback or a suggestion for what you could add to the weekly polls. It’s about the Xbox Gamertag. I think it should be included in the poll. And this is now a topic... -
Update Suggestions for ROG Xbox Ally X (Xbox Full Screen Experience UI)
in XboX InsidersUpdate Suggestions for ROG Xbox Ally X (Xbox Full Screen Experience UI): I’m noticing in the game library in the xbox full screen experience on the new xbox handhelds that the sorting of games could be so much better if they let us sort our games in a custom format.... -
Achievements update suggestion..
in XboX InsidersAchievements update suggestion..: I'm a big fan of achievement hunting, I think is a great way to challenge yourself and make new friends while searching for co-op partners for some games. I also think Xbox have the best system...