Suggestion: Friends List UI needs to be updated...

Discus and support Suggestion: Friends List UI needs to be updated... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The friends list UI seems a little convoluted and does not show avatars any longer. What is the purpose of have the option to create an avatar and not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CWells923, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CWells923
    CWells923 Guest

The friends list UI seems a little convoluted and does not show avatars any longer. What is the purpose of have the option to create an avatar and not show one when looking at your own profile or friends' profile. The friends list needs to be updated to
    a less convoluted UI.

:)

CWells923, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    When friends list will be updated

It takes about 96 hours for the program to recognize any changes with your account.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    When friends list will be updated

Hello BushRocket89631,

It takes us about 96 hours to receive and process any changes. Please allow more time for processing.

XBLRewards8, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Im in total agreement. Especially with what you say about avatars.

It seems that the avatar app is pointless. Im assuming they only exist now to be used in future games. I think the friends list now is nowhere near as good as the 360s. Avatars on the 360 sort of personalised gamer profiles by adding faces(although simulated)
    to the names.

Malacath, Jan 2, 2014
  5. CWells923
    CWells923 Guest
    If anything, they may do the same thing they did with the Xbox 360, where they updated the UI through out the years. I am hoping they update the UI at a much quicker rate to meet user expectation.

CWells923, Jan 3, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  7. CWells923 Win User

If anything, they may do the same thing they did with the Xbox 360, where they updated the UI through out the years. I am hoping they update the UI at a much quicker rate to meet user expectation.
  8. Malacath Win User

Im in total agreement. Especially with what you say about avatars.

It seems that the avatar app is pointless. Im assuming they only exist now to be used in future games. I think the friends list now is nowhere near as good as the 360s. Avatars on the 360 sort of personalised gamer profiles by adding faces(although simulated)
    to the names.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

10. JackBauer201 Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

It also changed the Game DVR option to Upload.
  11. SilentGamer895 Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

That update is coming in march it also will make improvements to online play according to CPO Marc Whitten on xbox wire.
Thema:

1. Suggestion: Friends List UI needs to be updated... - Similar Threads - Suggestion Friends List

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  6. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  7. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  8. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  9. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  10. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...