Suggestion for Xbox game pass

Discus and support Suggestion for Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are three games I’d love to be added to game pass (mainly because I can’t find them anywhere). Darkwatch, Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph wier, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Joseph wier
    Joseph wier Guest

There are three games I’d love to be added to game pass (mainly because I can’t find them anywhere). Darkwatch, Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia and Wet. I’ve really enjoyed these games in the past and I feel like others would but it seems like they vanished off the face of the planet. Please bring these old school games back to life.

:)

Joseph wier, Nov 29, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox game pass suggestion.

Umm castle crashers remastered and og is already on ultimate
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass Suggestion

Skate 3 will probably never come on game pass, due to it being an EA game. It is on EA Access though, and you can get that subscription for £19.99/$29.99 year.
  4. JDRtripstar369 Win User

Game pass question/suggestion

You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
    But this is my point. Why should we have to use third party sites to find information that should already be included in the GP app?
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
  6. JemVanWin Win User

I have seen at some point a subcategory of ones that are leaving soon.

But not for Coming soon. But it would be nice. Though, I'd expect they'd be unenthusiastic about that as it may affect actual unit sales of individual games.
Thema:

1. Suggestion for Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Suggestion game pass

2. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  3. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  4. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...: i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there)...
  5. Backwards compatible game suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game suggestions: Growing up I really liked playing the old crash bandicoot games. One of my favorites was Crash bandicoot Tag Team racing. There isn’t much hype on it compared to other crash games. Either way it...
  6. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  7. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  8. I want to suggest a game to the Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    I want to suggest a game to the Game Pass: Hello, i want to suggest to get Devil May Cry 5 to the gamepass, i have saw he entered the game pass at 2019 but he has been removed at 2020. So if the Xbox Team can i would like to send a very...
  9. Can I suggest some games for game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I suggest some games for game pass?: Can I suggest some games for game pass? submitted by /u/TreatBusiness [link] [comments]
  10. Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.: I can't redownload ck3. It gives me the option to buy it a full price or use game pass to download. I have gamepass ultimate. I am signed in my xbox account. I don't think its is fair to make me...