Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support

Discus and support Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had a few minutes to kill so fired up streaming but didn't have a controller with me. I wanted to see the games I could play without one, but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Will_MI77, Sep 7, 2020.

  1. /u/Will_MI77
    /u/Will_MI77 Guest

    Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support


    I had a few minutes to kill so fired up streaming but didn't have a controller with me. I wanted to see the games I could play without one, but I couldn't see a way to filter the list to just those that support it. I'd like a way to search just by that

    submitted by /u/Will_MI77
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Will_MI77, Sep 7, 2020
    #1
  2. CaptainGibbz Win User

    Controller trigger sticking after only 4 months of routine use.

    Yes, I went to the support section and was connected to the virtual support agent. The virtual agent had me enter in the controller’s serial number and confirmed that it was out of warranty and my only option is to purchase a new controller.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox game pass on my surface laptop

    If the game is native to the PC virtually all of them should support mouse and keyboard. If you are streaming Xbox games via the cloud, many of them require a controller
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    XBL FTP games

    I'm surprised Microsoft has not included the word FREE in the forum profanity filter, i mean it is virtually a swear word to them...
  5. HassanB Win User

    I wish to enter my name using my name

    Just wait for a forum support agent to take a look into this. They have fixed these sorts of issues before by getting the folks that control that stuff to add a name to the filter list.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    VIRTUAL AGENT SUPPORT.

    For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support

Loading...
  1. Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support - Similar Threads - Suggestion filter games

  2. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Suggestion for New Xbox Console?

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for New Xbox Console?: I wanted to suggest the upcoming Xbox Console needs to have the same features for video capture and upload to platforms like PlayStation does if they want to attract content creators or live...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight: Hi Xbox Team, As a loyal Xbox fan for 17 years, I’ve seen the ecosystem evolve beautifully. However, I feel the current profile layout and badges lack visual consistency and don’t do justice to...
  7. Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added: I’d love to see the ability to leave game reviews directly within the Xbox App on mobile and PC. Right now, reviews are limited to the console or the Microsoft Store website, which isn’t always...
  8. This is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags

    in XboX Insiders
    This is some additional specific feedback and a suggestion for Xbox Gamertags: Hey insiders, I have some feedback or a suggestion for what you could add to the weekly polls. It’s about the Xbox Gamertag. I think it should be included in the poll. And this is now a topic...
  9. Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some...
  10. Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming)

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming): I regularly use the Xbox cloud system, both for save games and cloud gaming. I've noticed a few things that could be improved: More control over cloud saves: - Ability to manually delete or back...