Suggestion About possible addition to benefits of the family and friends plan

Discus and support Suggestion About possible addition to benefits of the family and friends plan in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, do you know if in the new Xbox game pass friends and family plan, members will also share a library of purchased games? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tddcghnn, Sep 2, 2022.

1. /u/tddcghnn
    /u/tddcghnn Guest

Hello, do you know if in the new Xbox game pass friends and family plan, members will also share a library of purchased games?

submitted by /u/tddcghnn
    [link] [comments]

/u/tddcghnn, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate?

The preview program for the friends and family plan has ended so it's not currently possible to upgrade to that plan.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Cant use family plan benefits

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and I hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, possible that there are other users on the owners account which exceeds the maximum users where it can be shared. Have you somehow tried asking the owner of the Family plan to check his/her account if there are more than 5 users?

Currently, it can be shared up to 4 others only. 5th including the account owner so it can be shared up to 4 only. More details can be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

I suggest to have the owner of the Game Pass Family subscription check the https://account.microsoft.com/family page as well to see if there are other users as it might being shared automatically that's why you are not getting the benefits of the subscription even after he shared it to you.

I hope the information helps. Let us know how it goes or if you have further questions so we can try and assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

How to upgrade individual account to family?

VOSSBoys2003,

Unfortunately the Family Plan has been discontinued. I've included a link for the

Family Plan Conversion FAQ explaining the transition. At this time, there is no plan's for families on the Xbox 360 console. With the Xbox One console, a new plan was introduced called Home Gold where only 1 account needs to have gold for the entire family
    to enjoy the gold benefits. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  5. PADDY CAPP Win User

Attention Family Pack Members!!!!!

(Old) family plan is $100/4 = $25/tag

(New) split family plan is $60/tag

PS+ is $50/tag plus a bunch of additional content/discounts.

This is simple math folks.
  6. ngocphi Win User

plz help

No the only account that can be the primary is the account that created the family plan you will have to cancel it and forfeit any additional time added to the plan since

And recreate the plan
Thema:

1. Suggestion About possible addition to benefits of the family and friends plan - Similar Threads - Suggestion possible addition

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  6. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  7. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  8. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  9. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  10. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...