Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

Discus and support Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JBotts3D, Apr 9, 2020.

1. JBotts3D
    JBotts3D Guest

I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message:

"To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your purchase was refunded or your pre-order was canceled. If you didn't cancel it, make sure your billing information is current."

Since I downloaded the game through Game Pass, the game itself was neither a purchase nor a preorder. The game appears to still be available on Game Pass and my subscription is still valid, so why am I suddenly unable to play this game?

:)

JBotts3D, Apr 9, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Are you able to play any other game pass games or are you getting the same message?

If you are getting the same message I would double check that your game pass subscription did not go past due.

You can check that by going to account.microsoft.com/services and sign in with the account that has the subscription on it.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

So your overall Fallout New Vegas experience was?

I liked Fallout New Vegas more than Fallout 3. I felt it had more variety.

-

That being said, playing Fallout New Vegas corrupted my xbox. I was playing through the game and got the usual freeze, then when I turned my xbox off and on everything was gone.
  4. AllAlexi Win User

Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X

Hi Bretonfou1,

Fallout: New Vegas is a fantastic game. I'm with you there.

I can't help getting it working in 4K but saw your post and was wondering if you'd played Outer Worlds?

It's developed by Obsidian, the devs behind Fallout New Vegas and has the same feel.

It's Xbox One X Enhanced, 4K Ultra HD and on Game Pass.
  5. WorstedOrphan Win User

what is everybody playing this weekend 8th-10th july 2011

Playing through Fallout new vegas, its so addicting!
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fallout G.O.T.Y

I installed Fallout G.O.T.Y edition with gamepass but when i go to my addons it says there not installed, im really confused
    Fallout G.O.T.Y edition is not included on Xbox Game Pass. Only the standard versions of Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are currently included with Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help. - Similar Threads - Suddenly unable play

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  5. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  6. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  7. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  8. Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store: I've spent so much time on this issue for the past few days. I am unable to install games on my PC via the xbox app & the microsoft store. Microsoft store install button does nothing. I have...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games: Long story short, my son is listed as a family member on my account, and has had no issues downloading games previously, until tonight. Now he's getting a message saying his subscription has...
  10. I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...: I have been playing Oblivion without any problems on my Xbox Series S for months and months, but now it shows me a "getting your xbox 360 info" screen with a loading bar that doesn't load. The...