Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.

Discus and support Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My download speed is Zero, I do not understand why, its wired with 60mpbs, i tried many troubleshooting methods and ended up resetting my console.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADEPWR, Mar 19, 2020.

1. ADEPWR
    ADEPWR Guest

My download speed is Zero, I do not understand why, its wired with 60mpbs, i tried many troubleshooting methods and ended up resetting my console.

This is frustrating, its been almost a year since I purchased and xbox one x, and with continuous problems.

the past 2 weeks I was on 5ghz for a test the speed was constant on 60mbps, i was excited yesterday by the release of Resident Evil 3 Remake Demo, when downloaded was surprised the download speed did not exceed 500kbps, I wired the xbox and results where
    the same, tried several test and download speed was zero, I even connected it via wifi to 2.4hz same results, now, my console is reset, no games, cant download.

Strangely I was waiting for the Series X to be released to make a a trade and get one, but with my experience with One X, I think I shall forget about it, I already paid a high price to get frustrated every month.

I hope that my concern will be solved by an expert, ti pin point the actual problem, I'am sick and tired of resetting and doing IT work which I'm not an expert in.

The image of the download, left the xbox to download since yesterday night, its been over 9 hours.

Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload. [​IMG]

:)

ADEPWR, Mar 19, 2020
  2. aBrownMINDFREAK Win User

recommended internet speed for xbox one?

Quick question guys, what is a good upload/ download speed. I go to my detailed network statistics in these settings on my xbox one and it says I have a download speed of 73.50 Mbps and Upload Speed of 24.08 Mgps. download packet loss 0%, upload packet
    loss 1%, and MTU 1480, Latency 52ms. Is that good? I have no idea. sometimes my download speed is as high as 95 Mbps. I don't know if that's good or bad. Any response would be great thanks.
  3. Stoyvensen Win User

Xbox speed test

Latency seems a bit high. Download speeds are good and upload speeds are decent.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

DISH Network satellite internet! Please Help!

Hello gamer

Gaming online requires a smooth connection to keep play enjoyable and online play with satellite internet will be almost impossible because of the high latency of satellite connections. Your download speeds might be very high, but to upload data, you still
    need to use a phone line. Xbox Live requires that you be able to download and upload data at broadband speeds, which is why Microsoft insists on stable connections capable of high speed.
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

Anyone keep connecting randomly?

What sort of download and upload speeds are you receiving on the Xbox ?
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Slow upload speed on Xbox One S

I don't know if the Xbox One (fat, S or X) is capable to have a so high upload troughtput, maybe is not designed for this.

Also a common PC if not have a good hardware platform can't reach similar speed.
Thema:

1. Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload. - Similar Threads - Suddenly receiving zero

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  5. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  6. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  7. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  8. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  9. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963
  10. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...