Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated)

Discus and support Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I normally use an alternative launcher (for years), which logs in to my Microsoft account and grants access to the application to load resources and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NULUSIOS, Nov 19, 2022.

1. NULUSIOS
    NULUSIOS Guest

I normally use an alternative launcher (for years), which logs in to my Microsoft account and grants access to the application to load resources and start Minecraft.
    Although it seems to go through, the account login seems to fail because of "too many attempts" (which is not an issue with the launcher, I use it for years as I said).

So I switched to my normal Minecraft Launcher (from Microsoft), where it pops:

We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection.

And if I click to see my accounts, it shows them properly (in the Launcher) but pops in and out of being offline!

This is NOT an issue with my network or my Internet connection, it is fiber and is working fine with everything else. No time-outs, no anything weird.
    I was half expecting that it would be an issue with Minecraft servers, but I don't see any report of service outage.

Also note that the same thing happened to more than one computers and even tried from work (where the Internet connection is completely different) and reports the same!

So what do I do?

:)

NULUSIOS, Nov 19, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi NULUSIOS,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with Minecraft. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

I'd like to ask a few questions to better grasp the situation:

• Device specs, make and model?
    • Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you share a screenshot of it?
    Meanwhile, Kindly check this article from Minecraft Support for the troubleshooting steps.

Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ – Home

Also perform some of the basic troubleshooting steps for any application issues on Windows.

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

How to find out if a game will play on your Windows device | Xbox Support

Boot you PC ins safe mode+ Networking

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows - Microsoft Support

Run the Launcher and see if you will still be having issues.

If issue will not be present here

Boot back to Normal Windows then perform Clean boot
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

If nothing else works try creating a new Windows User

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows - Microsoft Support

After creating a new Windows user and you will still get the same behavior.

Kindly raise a ticket with the Minecraft Support

Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

We eagerly await your response. Please send us a message if there are any questions about our description or if there are any misunderstandings.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Luiz Antonio Pires. Win User

Can't play multiplayer Windows Minecraft.

1. I have the two-step verification in only one account, and both accounts are saved.

2. I tried logging in the Minecraft Win 10 version and the Minecraft Launcher, both of them gave me this error.

3. This happens with the Microsoft Store launcher, but it doesn't happens with the old launcher.

[​IMG]

5. Yes, I can login in that link.

6. This never happened before the Windows 11 update, but I updated to Win 11 about 2 months ago, and this started happening a week ago.
  5. SLoneTiger Win User

Need to buy Minecraft again after migration?

Can confirm what SamRedge said, using the Win 7/8 launcher and using my microsoft credentials shows Minecraft Java Edition ready to play.

You can get the Win 7/8 Launcher at: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

The issue is the Win10 launcher not the users.

Microsoft XBox staff need to update the user profiles to show that those that migrated own minecraft java edition in latest Win10 launcher / profiles.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I can't download anything from store

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and update.

By the looks of your screenshot that is normal if you have purchased Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. The account that you used in signing into the Minecraft website should be the same account you use in Microsoft Store, Xbox app and Minecraft Launcher. If you are wondering if why you have to use Minecraft Launcher it is the new launcher of Minecraft that is updated for everyone to use. While Microsoft Store and Xbox app should share the same credentials in order for your game to update the Xbox achievements you will earn from playing in Minecraft.

Since you have provided the details that you used Microsoft Store. It would be effective if you will update your system and Xbox app too. Aside from those steps, we have troubleshooting that you may see on this link under Problems installing a game from Xbox app so you will be guided on what to update. You may start checking this link now and follow through the steps to update and ensure you are ready to install the Minecraft Bedrock in Minecraft Launcher.

Link: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

We look forward for your update on how it went.

Regards,

Thema:

1. Suddenly Minecraft account issue (Launcher updates, Win 11 full updated) - Similar Threads - Suddenly Minecraft account

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  4. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  5. How to get back all my items after I suddenly lost my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get back all my items after I suddenly lost my Minecraft account?: I loaded up Minecraft on my Switch and I pressed sign it. It said to open https://aka.ms or something like that and it made me a new account and I lost all my capes, skins and minecoins. I can't...
  6. I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher...: I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher says buy now instead of play. I'm really confused I hope I didn't get scammed....
  7. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...
  8. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  9. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  10. It suddenly says that my microsoft account doesnt own minecraft even if i had been playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It suddenly says that my microsoft account doesnt own minecraft even if i had been playing...: Basically i was playing minecraft Java Edition and after a couple of hours i closed my game in order to go to sleep. after a while i opened the game again and tried to log on and at first it said...