suddenly i am back at the app store

Discus and support suddenly i am back at the app store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Went to play Minecraft for PC, and it throws me back to the app store page. Uninstalled xbox launcher Uninstalled Minecraft. reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cbanhidy, Nov 29, 2022.

1. cbanhidy
    cbanhidy Guest

Hello

Went to play Minecraft for PC, and it throws me back to the app store page.

Uninstalled xbox launcher

Uninstalled Minecraft.

reinstalled xbox and now can't reload Minecraft and when i tried

error from the MS server

Operations per second is over the account limit.

HttpStatusCode: 503

• ErrorCode: ServerBusy
    • RequestId : d113a5e0-001e-0028-04ad-0347de000000
    • TimeStamp : 2022-11-29T04:48:23.3006801Z
    back to the xbox launcher - now its showing a NULL installation directory

suddenly i am back at the app store [​IMG]

do we have a solution for a problem ?

or wait while the 100000 monkeys fix that should never have been broken?

:)

cbanhidy, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cbanhidy try this solution below that was published in our community by a colleague.

Open Registry Editor

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrentControlSet -> Services

Removes the GamingServices and GamingServices.Net

Restart Computer

Go to your Windows Store -> 3-dot-menu -> Downloads and Updates -> Check updates

Gaming Services should install now without issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Quirkle69 Win User

Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

tried deleting and re-installing nothing changed. tried restarting the pc nothing changed. connected to a VPN and then suddenly I can now access the store on the app. I am in the uk and it hadn't worked since I downloaded it just after E3.
  4. Jxhnny7 Win User

Xbox Windows 10 App + Game Pass

Suddenly Xbox App uses both accounts, MS Store and Xbox Account, I guess you guys can close this
  5. ORIGheartattk1 Win User

My biggest gripes with the game. Also, not unlocking the American Dream achievement?

My one complaint about online is that if i put on a mask to rob a store, when i remove it i am suddenly bald.
  6. DLJC l Vitamin Win User

disconnecting issue again

for past few days suddenly all back to normal. i am totally baffled.
Thema:

1. suddenly i am back at the app store - Similar Threads - suddenly app store

2. My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....: As mentioned, any app or other items, such as settings. just crash out completely. I see older questions similar to this, but I'm not seeing any real resolution. MS support used to be awesome a...
  3. Installed games suddenly not appearing in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games suddenly not appearing in Xbox App: They will play fine on their own, but are not showing in the xbox app. 1d46ad12-141e-4fa3-a8eb-fa920f05e645
  4. Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store: I've spent so much time on this issue for the past few days. I am unable to install games on my PC via the xbox app & the microsoft store. Microsoft store install button does nothing. I have...
  5. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  6. XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.: I have run into an issue where games through the XBOX App will load extremely slowly. For instance FORZA 5 will open its launch splash screen and take over 30 seconds to bring up another splash...
  7. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  8. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...
  9. Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...: Hey, been on the platform for as long as I remember. Anyways I have been experiencing an issue i haven't seen before anywhere. My controller's right stick input just sticks right, making it...
  10. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...