Suddenly high pitched noise when under full load

Discus and support Suddenly high pitched noise when under full load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey folks, I have a problem. I own a One X Scorpio Edition and it went to MS once, because of the loud shredding fan-noise. It came back, everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tkgm89, Feb 12, 2019.

1. tkgm89
    tkgm89 Guest

Hey folks, I have a problem. I own a One X Scorpio Edition and it went to MS once, because of the loud shredding fan-noise. It came back, everything was fine. I own the Xbox since release and send it in really quickly, so I've played hundreds of hours and
    it appeared since yesterday.

I was playing AC: Odyssey and in the evening my xbox was going haywire with that loud, high pitched sound which is impossible to ignore.

The loudness of it depends on the fanspeed, I guess, because it flucuates with it.

It really drives me crazy, because you can't escape nor ignore this kind of sound. A loud fan, okay, but THIS?

I've NEVER had a problem like that. It came yesterday evening and won't leave. I tested it with AC: Origins, GOW4 and Forza Horizon 4.

I've uploaded the noise. Can you tell me what's wrong all of a sudden?

https://instaud.io/3g9f

Thank you!

:)

tkgm89, Feb 12, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Yes that's definitely not good and most likely a ventilation issue, You should follow the steps on Onyx's link and send it in. Do not open it yourself as that will void any warranties.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

It could be that the fan may be dirty and is struggling. If you believe this to be the issue then you should send the console in for repairs. You can set this up at
    devicesupport.microsoft.com
  4. Fat Drew1469 Win User

Xbox one small noise

When I have mine on I don't hear a high pitched noise like that. If that helps any.
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Barulho Xbox One S desligado [Translate] Xbox One S Noise off

if it's like a high pitch noise I think that is the power supply inside your Xbox as there is power going into it and it makes a slight sound if anything does progress then request a repair under warranty from Microsoft :)
  6. SatansApostle89 Win User

High pitch noise.....

Sorry for double posting, I forgot to mention that I am using an elite console
Thema:

1. Suddenly high pitched noise when under full load - Similar Threads - Suddenly high pitched

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  4. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  5. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  6. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  7. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  8. High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden: So I've had my xbox for awhile and the last 2 to 3 weeks all of a sudden I haven't been able to much of anything on it. If I try to play games I constantly lose connection. When I try to play fps...
  9. High ping all of a sudden on Xbox Series X over WIFI

in XBoX on Consoles
    High ping all of a sudden on Xbox Series X over WIFI: Over the past few days my ping has been high and inconsistent on my Series X. When I test the network speed and statistics I get results between 150-200ping (although speeds are still reading fine...
  10. so i have a xbox one s and my latency is very high all of a sudden and speed is fine but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i have a xbox one s and my latency is very high all of a sudden and speed is fine but...: so i have a xbox one and my latency is very high which is not normal but on other devices it is low if i mess around with manual port selection some times latency is better...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high pitched noise xbox