Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

Discus and support Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I replaced my old att modem router with new one and now my xbox 360 s only gets 5 for wifi and 3.5 for download is there a setting that I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExactApple9361, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

I replaced my old att modem router with new one and now my xbox 360 s only gets 5 for wifi and 3.5 for download is there a setting that I need to change?

:)

ExactApple9361, Dec 9, 2020
  2. GbmzsshL Win User

Horrible Wireless Performance

Hi I have same problem like you,and after calling Xbox support and ATT U-VERSE ISP provider and resetting my Xbox and waiting on phone and waiting for ATT U-verse technicians to check my connection and everything in my house is working fine and good signal
    except Xbox one and people from service don't know what to do ,so after talking with people from Xbox one support we decide to send box for service and see what is problem, I take Xbox one to Microsoft store and manager decide to see for himself and plug
    my Xbox one and she is working fine but in my house is problem, but I steel decide to send my box for repair because is under warranty steel and i'm steel waiting from service center to let me know what they find but nothing from last 7 days. Please let me
    know did you able to fix yours and how? I will post whatever i find out,Thank you.

Router brand & model number:ARRIS NVG589

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:1 XBOX ONE

Wired or wireless (for each console): WIRELESS AND WIRED

Things you have tried: resetting router, call Xbox support, call ISP AT&A U-verse,3 brand new routers , Att contractors in my house for 3 hours.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown- YES

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? NO NAT ERROR,OPEN

Any Error Codes you encounter: WEASEL, only when I play Destiny

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):AT&T U-verse turbo max ,download speed 23mbps,upload speed-3mbps
  3. GbmzsshL Win User

Xbox one controller and wifi disconnecting at the same time.

Hi I have same problem like you,and after calling Xbox support and ATT U-VERSE ISP provider and resetting my Xbox and waiting on phone and waiting for ATT U-verse technicians to check my connection and everything in my house is working fine and good signal
    except Xbox one and people from service don't know what to do ,so after talking with people from Xbox one support we decide to send box for service and see what is problem, I take Xbox one to Microsoft store and manager decide to see for himself and plug
    my Xbox one and she is working fine but in my house is problem, but I steel decide to send my box for repair because is under warranty steel and i'm steel waiting from service center to let me know what they find but nothing from last 7 days. Please let me
    know did you able to fix yours and how? I will post whatever i find out,Thank you.

Things you have tried: resetting router, call Xbox support, call ISP AT&A U-verse,3 brand new routers , Att contractors in my house for 3 hours.

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):AT&T U-verse turbo max ,download speed 23mbps,upload speed-3mbps
  4. GbmzsshL Win User

latest patch breaks xbox one live connection.

5. GbmzsshL Win User

Keeps disconnecting from XBOX Live/Netflix

6. GbmzsshL Win User

Destiny Crucible breaks xbox ones wifi adaptor.

Hi I have same problem like you and you are not alone, after calling Xbox support and ATT U-VERSE ISP provider and resetting my Xbox and waiting on phone and waiting for ATT U-verse technicians to check my connection and everything in my house is working
    fine and good signal except Xbox one and people from service don't know what to do ,so after talking with people from Xbox one support we decide to send box for service and see what is problem, I take Xbox one to Microsoft store and manager decide to see for
    himself and plug my Xbox one and she is working fine but in my house is problem, but I steel decide to send my box for repair because is under warranty steel and i'm steel waiting from service center to let me know what they find but nothing from last 7 days.
    Please let me know did you able to fix yours and how? I will post whatever i find out,Thank you.

Thema:

Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

1. Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router - Similar Threads - Suddenly slow download

2. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  3. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  4. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963
  5. Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where: So my connection has been good for as long as I remember until a week ago everytime I play call of duty or something I have so much packet loss and the game is unplayable. When I go to the network...
  6. Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?: I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my...
  7. Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?: The problems: Boot up is slower by a minute or two Home Menu will lag, freeze for a couple of minutes I have only 3 games installed and this is what happens with each: Forza 7: Came with the...
  8. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  9. Xbox Series S suddenly slowed down with everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S suddenly slowed down with everything: Hi there! I've just bought an xbox series S just 2 weeks ago. Both installation and gaming went smoothly until 2-3 days ago. Then, there was a sudden change in console behaviour: games started to...
  10. Overwatch is being so slow all of a sudden why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch is being so slow all of a sudden why??: i wanted to play overwatch and now its all of a sudden so slow and when i enter i game it takes forever and by the time i enter it says its kicking me out for being inactive in 10 seconds helppppp...