Suddenly content restricted and Cloud Gaming not available on the Xbox app with Game Pass...

Discus and support Suddenly content restricted and Cloud Gaming not available on the Xbox app with Game Pass... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just subscribed again to Game Pass Ultimate and as the title states I tried to download Deathloop and it brought a pop-up stating that it exceedes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by akuutsa, Oct 10, 2022.

1. akuutsa
    akuutsa Guest

Suddenly content restricted and Cloud Gaming not available on the Xbox app with Game Pass...

So I just subscribed again to Game Pass Ultimate and as the title states I tried to download Deathloop and it brought a pop-up stating that it exceedes content restrictions on my profile which is interesting because I am the admin on my profile and I have not set any restrictions on myself and I have previously downloaded and played PEGI 18 rated games with no issues whatsoever. I tried checking Xbox Family Settings although I have never used them and there was nothing of use, I tried signing out and signing back in and it didn't work, I tried the classic system reboot and it didn't work. And yes I am of age, I am 23 years old and I have my actual birthday set on my account so the problem shouldn't be there. And in addition to the content restriction I also cannot find Cloud Gaming on the Xbox app anywhere. Apparently it should be on the sidebar but it's not and I have checked that cloud gaming is available in my location (Finland). If anyone can help I would deeply appreciate it

:)

akuutsa, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Suddenly content restricted and Cloud Gaming not available on the Xbox app with Game Pass Ultimate (PC Win 10)

Hi Akuutsa, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. It can be an emerging issue but since there is no official update or information yet, we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Please follow the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset.

If that didn't work, kindly try installing games directly on Microsoft Store.
  3. akuutsa Win User

Suddenly content restricted and Cloud Gaming not available on the Xbox app with Game Pass Ultimate (PC Win 10)

Hi , I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. It can be an emerging issue but since there is no official update or information yet, we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Please follow the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset.

If that didn't work, kindly try installing games directly on Microsoft Store.
    Thank you the Microsoft Store trick worked but now after sleeping through the night the Xbox app is working again as it should!
  4. RadioactiveGary Win User

known issue apparently, installing via Microsoft store instead works.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Persona 5 already release on Xbox GamePass but not available on my Xbox store

I was double checking the Vietnam game pass games available
    Persona 5 is not listed there
    https://www.xbox.com/vi-VN/xbox-game-pass/games

I don't know how your friend was able to download the game. But keep in mind that bypassing geographical restrictions to get content not available in your region is against Microsoft store terms and conditions
  6. Francia J. Win User

All my xbox game pass perks are gone

That may have caused it, Iva. The game pass perks are only available for supported markets. According to Xbox:

“ Number and content of Perks vary by region, platform, and over time, and must be redeemed by stated timeframe. Age restrictions apply.”

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/perks
Thema:

1. Suddenly content restricted and Cloud Gaming not available on the Xbox app with Game Pass... - Similar Threads - Suddenly content restricted

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  4. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  5. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  6. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  7. I have all content for Destiny 2 and all of a sudden it says I need to buy past dlc to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have all content for Destiny 2 and all of a sudden it says I need to buy past dlc to get...: Destiny 2 says I need to buy and install 2 past dlc’s into to play. I already own them and have been playing them for months/years 042fc310-4e12-4b82-ad31-bc2d2568793a
  8. Content restrictions pop up all of a sudden on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Content restrictions pop up all of a sudden on pc.: I tried downloading hearts of iron 4 but than I got a content restrictions on it. g games and that work. how do I fix this? 8c61056e-430a-40c4-82be-2bee8ba17b29
  9. Choose who will give permission, sudden content restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choose who will give permission, sudden content restriction: When I try to go on some of my games it comes up with "choose who will give permission" and then says that the game is rated above my content restrictions, ask a parent to sign in and try again....
  10. Content Restricted All of a Sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Content Restricted All of a Sudden: Hi there, So earlier this evening I tried to boot up YouTube on my Xbox and was greeted with a screen that said "YouTube is rated above 's content restrictions". I have never seen this before and...