Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on...

Discus and support Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to join a realm on my Xbox One, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoahH1231, Mar 14, 2023.

1. NoahH1231
    NoahH1231 Guest

Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on...

When I try to join a realm on my Xbox One, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer." and then it gives me a link for instructions. I thought this was weird because I can join realms on the same account on Windows 10 and on mobile. I checked and made sure and it says it is allowed, but I still can't join on my Xbox?

:)

NoahH1231, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on Windows 10 with the same account

Hi NoahH1231!

Please make sure that your account has an active Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription to play online and multiplayer on Xbox. It is required to have that subscription to play online on Xbox unlike on PC.

Check if it's active on https://account.microsoft.com/services and make sure it's on your correct gamertag by checking your profile here https://account.xbox.com/Profile
  3. Rostom L Win User

Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on Windows 10 with the same account

You're most welcome. I appreciate your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  4. NoahH1231 Win User

That is probably the issue. Thank you a lot for the help
  5. THEKILLKID92 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Issues with it being a Demo?

It wasn't a realm world, more a server that my friends could join off of. Which suddenly stopped working game hosting wise, but I can join others fine with no issues.
  6. PaganSmurf Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
Thema:

1. Suddenly can't join Realms due to "account issues" though I used to be able to and can on... - Similar Threads - Suddenly can't join

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.: The sign in comes up and keeps spinning till it returns to the previous screen. Tried reseting the console but that didn't help. a2ed0e4c-f362-4df5-922a-2d3d9c457fd0
  5. Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...: Hi recently i cannot sign into to my xbox one account when I'm trying to play world at war with the disk I have installed ' before everything was ok could play all games on it I know it is...
  6. Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX: Xbox you really need to look into this or give the consumer a legitimate response as to why this happening. This is now the 7th maybe 8th time I've dealt with this. The Xbox suddenly decides it...
  7. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  8. All of the sudden I can't get on my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of the sudden I can't get on my network: Late last night I turned on my XBox only to find out I could not get online. It had worked fine a few hours earlier. I reset my modem several times but it did not help. I 'set up a new network',...
  9. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  10. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...