Suddenly cannot log into Age of Empires: Castle Siege

Discus and support Suddenly cannot log into Age of Empires: Castle Siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Ager of Empires: Castle Siege from my windows 10 pc. suddenly from today I cannot log into the game. A message appears saying that something is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shamsul Islam - Shakill, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Suddenly cannot log into Age of Empires: Castle Siege

I play Ager of Empires: Castle Siege from my windows 10 pc. suddenly from today I cannot log into the game. A message appears saying that something is wrong with my account, I need to go to xbox page and log in again, I followed the link and signed in to
    the xbox account but nothing happened. still I cannot log into the game. Can anyone help please?

:)

Shamsul Islam - Shakill, Nov 16, 2015
  2. TinyAbode648
    TinyAbode648 Guest
    Number of Castle Siege Gamertags

How many Gamertags exist for Age of Empires Castle Siege

Thanks

TinyAbode648, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Age of empires castle siege sign in problem

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see any log in issues with Castle Siege. In order to get you the best visibility of this issue, please post up in the

Age of Empires: Castle Siege
    forums. The team there will be able to help you sort this out, and pass it along to the right people if they can't. Thanks so much for understanding! Suddenly cannot log into Age of Empires: Castle Siege :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 16, 2015
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

It's possible that you simply need to update the app. Open the Store and check for updates; if there are any for Castle Siege, install that and try again to log into the app.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Nov 18, 2015
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Age of Empires castle siege android game not working

6. maxen Win User

It's possible that you simply need to update the app. Open the Store and check for updates; if there are any for Castle Siege, install that and try again to log into the app.

Let us know how you get on.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Age of empires castle siege sign in problem

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see any log in issues with Castle Siege. In order to get you the best visibility of this issue, please post up in the

forums. The team there will be able to help you sort this out, and pass it along to the right people if they can't. Thanks so much for understanding! :)
  8. Ackis Win User

Rise of Nations - Offline settings not saving

I wonder if other games would work offline? Do they own the Age of Empires game (not castle siege)?
  9. MedianCartoon83 Win User

I want play age of empire: castle siege,but I can not because I can't connect xbox live. Please help me.
Thema:

1. Suddenly cannot log into Age of Empires: Castle Siege - Similar Threads - Suddenly cannot log

2. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  3. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  4. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  5. All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...: All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that says the site it unavailable! de81d1e7-f229-4fbc-910c-ca62f1d62ca5
  6. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...
  7. All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live: I just got xbox live last night after a couple years, and I had no problem signing in before this. Also just got the new COD so I'm eager to play. I've done a hard restart twice, unplugged xbox...
  8. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  9. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???: Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and support from there didn't help me. Luckily, my...
  10. All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions: My son's account has no restrictions on it and I haven't changed anything on his account for over a month. Today for some reason he is cannot connect to Overwatch because of "privacy settings" on...