Suddenly cannot join splitscreen

Discus and support Suddenly cannot join splitscreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Within the last week I am unable to join in split screen when playing minecraft w/my granddaughter on my xbox . My resolution is 1080, so I know it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SMcQ, Jan 25, 2023.

1. SMcQ
    SMcQ Guest

Within the last week I am unable to join in split screen when playing minecraft w/my granddaughter on my xbox . My resolution is 1080, so I know it's not that. My wired controller works fine. Can you help? I have an XBox Series S

:)

2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Split screen to split screen online

It depends entirely on the game.

I know on Borderlands 2 you could play splitscreen online. I'd play splitscreen with my brother on our Xbox 360, and a third friend would join us online. But I don't know if it would let two groups of people playing splitscreen also play online together.
  3. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Split Screen On System

Ok..as I thought: splitscreen cannot be done on system link. Only on live and local play..what a disappointment.
  4. AaronJ 21 Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

So I was just trying some things to troubleshoot the online/splitscreen glitch. I was able to start a single player online game, and then have a second profile join for splitscreen after the world loaded. Just hit the A button on the second controller and
    select the profile from the menu that pops up. Hopefully this workaround helps someone out.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

Playing two player split screen in Minecraft

That cord does not work, it only works for HDMI with HDMI TV. If you do not have this you cannot play split screen. Why it has been configured this way do not ask me as I do not have hdtv and also cannot splitscreen because of this unfortunately.

I do not know if this is allowed but if not a mod will remove it, here is a good video from youtube on how to splitscreen for minecraft. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3aDBsI24tA]
  6. Andy Mulligan Win User

Minecraft multiplayer?????

For splitscreen, you need an HDTV. Once you're at the level select screen, press 'Start' on the other controller.

For online, you'll need to have the person you want to join as a friend or be invited.
Thema:

1. Suddenly cannot join splitscreen - Similar Threads - Suddenly cannot join

2. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  3. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  4. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  5. All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...: All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that says the site it unavailable! de81d1e7-f229-4fbc-910c-ca62f1d62ca5
  6. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...
  7. All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live: I just got xbox live last night after a couple years, and I had no problem signing in before this. Also just got the new COD so I'm eager to play. I've done a hard restart twice, unplugged xbox...
  8. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  9. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???: Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and support from there didn't help me. Luckily, my...
  10. All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions: My son's account has no restrictions on it and I haven't changed anything on his account for over a month. Today for some reason he is cannot connect to Overwatch because of "privacy settings" on...