Suddenly, all my games (purchased and game pass) are not in the xbox app for pc.

Discus and support Suddenly, all my games (purchased and game pass) are not in the xbox app for pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All apps and system are up to date. The games are still on my HD. The app is pointing to the right HD and folder where the games are. The games can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tor Hylen, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Tor Hylen
    Tor Hylen Guest

Suddenly, all my games (purchased and game pass) are not in the xbox app for pc.

All apps and system are up to date.
    The games are still on my HD.

The app is pointing to the right HD and folder where the games are.

The games can be launched from inside their folder through windows as normal (although darktide complained and CTD). (one also just has to hunt for the launcher).
    I do (irritatingly) have an Xbox Gamertag account and a MS Store account. While nothing should have changed, the set up was gamertag to play and store account to buy. I have checked and checked again that where the sub is, is what's active for the store, but in truth in desperation I have tried every combination of these 2 accounts to see if that rejigs it. Nope.

I have gone to the advance options in apps in settings and "repaired" the xbox app for pc. changed nothing.

My ultimate sub is up and running.

The MS store says I own these games. I an look at recent transaction history and see my downloads on the web... but my library remains blank.

The xbox app instead has a unhappy smiley where the play should be. (as an aside, this is incredibly unhelpful UX)

I cannot redownload from xbox app nor can I buy.

I was in the process of downloading the Long Dark, which never completed and cannot be continued. I had to cancel the download.

Although I am in South Africa, the library was working perfectly sunday... then monday night gone. 2 hrs later of tech... haven't won yet. So I'm no geolocked.

I've contacted my ISP to see if any nodes have recently been blocked. I found a post with exacting details of which ports to open for a person with the same symptoms as me. Nope. All green across the board.

No new VPNs, no Firewalls.
    I've tried to contact support and twice in two days got a message saying "cannot contact me, try again later".
    So, here I am 4 hrs invested in trying to fix something that was working perfectly fine 2 days ago and now... refuses to work at all for no discernible reason.

If there is anything left to try, I'd love to know.

:)

Tor Hylen, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Suddenly, all my games (purchased and game pass) are not in the xbox app library for pc.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Suddenly, all my games (purchased and game pass) are not in the xbox app library for pc.

Hello Tor Hylen,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know how important it is for you to continue gaming, we understand that you are seeing missing games in your Xbox app games library. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

May we know if you installed the games on your current location when you said, perfectly fine 2 days ago? Or you were on different location when you first install and play these games that went missing? There is a possibility that the games went missing because the country is not part of their supported country or regions.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Playing previously purchased Xbox games (Play Anywhere games) on a PC running Windows 10

Hi,

Sounds to me like they aren't signed in with the same account they used before. To download previously purchased games again on a new system or otherwise, they need to be signed in with the same account that purchased the game/s.

Xbox Companion App is for streaming games from an Xbox console to a PC. The Xbox App for PC is used for PC Game Pass, if you don't have Game Pass Ultimate or just Game Pass PC, you don't need to use this app as purchased games can be downloaded using the Windows Store App in Windows 10.
  5. DarkUnicycle Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition xbox to pc

Hello GabrielBateson,

Thanks for reaching out to us, just to make sure I understand what the issue or question is. It seems that you've purchased the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft and now that you have a PC, you'd like to play it there as well.

At the current moment there is no way to play this title if it has been purchased on the Xbox One if you'd purchased this product on that console, however if you have Game Pass Ultimate for your Xbox, then your PC will have the option to download the Game
    Pass PC App and you'll be able to access all of the Game Pass games including Minecraft on that platform with no issues.

Game Pass PC : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games/

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

I cant play online

Since you are saying Xbox App, can I assume that you are trying to play on a PC? If you are, did you purchase Game Pass for PC or did you buy the regular Game Pass which is only for the console?

For PC gaming you need either Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Suddenly, all my games (purchased and game pass) are not in the xbox app for pc. - Similar Threads - Suddenly games purchased

2. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  3. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  4. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  5. When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...
  6. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...
  7. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  8. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  9. Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open

in XBoX on Windows
    Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open: Yesterday when I was playing games, everything was fine and was running smoothly but since this morning games has gotten very laggy gaining from 5 to15 fps. I've looked up many tutorials and ask...
  10. Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games: A while ago I tried playing bg3 as always but I got sudden low fps drops that ive never had.Same with the other games, such as house flipper,ac etc. The cpu usage while running these games is...