sudden shutdown xbox one

Discus and support sudden shutdown xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to all. I'm new to this forum and would like to expose you to my problem. For some time while playing at call of duty bo3 online my xbox one goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Z4ZA82, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Z4ZA82
    Z4ZA82 Guest

sudden shutdown xbox one

:)

Z4ZA82, Jan 31, 2018
  2. Woftyuk
    Woftyuk Guest
    BAMN! Time to update! No choice!

What the hell...

Just in the middle of an part of a game, when all of sudden......

Bamn!

Time to update..

Update Now.

Skip and Stay Offline.

Shutdown Xbox...

What about, let me finished my game, save it and come out..

Disgusting and unacceptable.

Woftyuk, Jan 31, 2018
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Why does my Xbox One take 30 seconds to shutdown?

Why does my Xbox One take 30 seconds to shutdown? My Xbox One always took about 10 seconds to shutdown and for the past 2 days it takes 30 seconds to shutdown...? Usually my Kinect closes first then my console and controller get white flashing lights signaling
    that it's closing it will flash 3-4 times then shutdown within in 10 seconds. Now my console closes first then my Kinect and controller.......? What is wrong with my Xbox One why is it taking so long to shutdown now?? is it breaking or is this normal?? I got
    my Xbox One mid March.

IntenseJames, Jan 31, 2018
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x crashes after 30min of gameplay

Check the ventilation holes on the sides of the console for dust accumulation and clean each one. I vacuum clean mine when the console is disconnected from power.

Sudden shutdown indicates overheating.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Sudden shutdown Xbox series x

Hey there @GianlucaMosconi! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox series X. But don't worry, If your console shuts down unexpectedly while you are streaming content, try clearing your persistent storage:

1-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2-Select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Blu-ray > Persistent storage.

3-Turn off and unplug your console, and then wait 5 minutes.

4-Plug in and turn on your console, and then try to stream the content again.

If the issue still persists, Please try one of the following solutions.

The console may be too hot. Turn the console off, wait for an hour to let it cool, then turn the console back on (also make sure your console is in a well-ventilated spot).

To Troubleshoot your power supply please check this link: My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support.

You can also change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically.

Turn on the console.

1-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2-Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power mode & startup.

3-Under Options, set Turn off after to Don’t turn off automatically.

I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

Kind regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. AportandoValor Win User

A un amigo tb le pasaba esta incidencia y termino solucionandola

No se como la soluciono, pero me imagino que sea como dice el agente de microsoft
  7. GianlucaMosconi Win User

After trying the methods listed, I started Marvel's Avengers but after 5 minutes of play, the Xbox suddenly shut down again. Could it be that the Game is causing the problem? Because with all my other titles it works perfectly. Thanks
  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Call of Duty shutting off my xbox

Check the ventilation holes for dust accumulation and clean them.

Sudden shutdown of the console and/or prolonged fan noise indicates an overheating issue.
Thema:

sudden shutdown xbox one

1. sudden shutdown xbox one - Similar Threads - sudden shutdown

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  5. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  6. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  7. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  8. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  9. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963
  10. sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola: Some time ago playing Gears 5 the game crashed and the xbox was frozen causing it to turn off by itself, after this I turned it on and everything worked fine, it has not happened to me again until...