sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola

Discus and support sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some time ago playing Gears 5 the game crashed and the xbox was frozen causing it to turn off by itself, after this I turned it on and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinpolloXone, Apr 6, 2021.

1. PinpolloXone
    PinpolloXone Guest

Code:

Some time ago playing Gears 5 the game crashed and the xbox was frozen causing it to turn off by itself, after this I turned it on and everything worked fine, it has not happened to me again until today playing MK 11, it only happened to me with these two games, and MK 11 is the first time that I have a failure like this, is it normal or has this error ever happened to you? what causes it?

Hace tiempo jugando al gears 5 el juego se crasheó y provocó que la xbox se me apagase sola, una vez encendida de nuevo funcionó genial, me ha vuelto a pasar con MK 11 hoy.. es algo normal o te ha pasado alguna vez esto? que es lo que provoca este fallo?

:)

PinpolloXone, Apr 6, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hey there @PinpolloXone! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox series X. But don't worry, If your console shuts down unexpectedly while you are streaming content, try clearing your persistent storage:

1-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2-Select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Blu-ray > Persistent storage.

3-Turn off and unplug your console, and then wait 5 minutes.

4-Plug in and turn on your console, and then try to stream the content again.

If the issue still persists, Please try one of the following solutions.

The console may be too hot. Turn the console off, wait for an hour to let it cool, then turn the console back on (also make sure your console is in a well-ventilated spot).

To Troubleshoot your power supply please check this link: My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support.

You can also change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically.

Turn on the console.

1-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2-Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power mode & startup.

3-Under Options, set Turn off after to Don’t turn off automatically.

I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

Kind regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problema con Apagado de XBOX ONE S[XBOX ONE S Shutdown Problem]

Hello Adel,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One not powering off completely when you perform a shut down. To troubleshoot this, please attempt a

power-cycle

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. AlejandroRamirez Rod Win User

Fallos a la hora de descarga con la consola apagada en xbox one[Translation-Download failures with console turned off on xbox one]

Pense que era igual la unica persona mi XBOX ONE S es nuevo y lo configure y todo, pero no descarga cuando está apagado, hay alguna solución

[Translation-I thought it was the same the only person my XBOX ONE S is new and configures it and everything, but does not download when it is off, is there any solution?]
  5. andreaITA03bicq Win User

Xbox si spegne da sola [Xbox shuts down on its own]

Grazie per tutto, non so come mai ma si é sistemata da sola, però appena ci sono le offerte del black friday o di natale, mi recherò in un negozio e comprerò una nuova xbox one s.

[Translation-Thank you for everything, I do not know why but it has settled on itself, but as soon as there are black friday or Christmas offers, I will go to a store and buy a new xbox one s.]
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x crashes after 30min of gameplay

Check the ventilation holes on the sides of the console for dust accumulation and clean each one. I vacuum clean mine when the console is disconnected from power.

Sudden shutdown indicates overheating.
Thema:

1. sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola - Similar Threads - sudden shutdown apagado

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  5. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  6. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  7. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  8. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  9. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963
  10. sudden shutdown xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden shutdown xbox one: Hello to all. I'm new to this forum and would like to expose you to my problem. For some time while playing at call of duty bo3 online my xbox one goes off suddenly. The problem only happens with...