Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason?

Discus and support Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hi, I recently tried to put in my credit card on my microsoft account, and, well, apparently it was all good, but until now I noticed that two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WastefulRoom, Oct 15, 2017.

1. WastefulRoom
    WastefulRoom Guest

Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason? [​IMG]

Hi, I recently tried to put in my credit card on my microsoft account, and, well, apparently it was all good, but until now I noticed that two charges like this appeared on my bank account, does anyone know why? (And yes, I am from Mexico)

:)

WastefulRoom, Oct 15, 2017
  2. m a g e
    m a g e Guest
    A seemingly random charge of $9.99 came out of my parent's bank account.

I thought that a charge from a credit card is the same as a bank account? There's no way it would charge your bank account directly without a credit card on file.

m a g e, Oct 15, 2017
  3. SoulWitness
    SoulWitness Guest
    Unauthorized charges

yes, we had 8 charges for vbucks daily when no one was even home. Microsoft insisted my son made them. We do not have vbucks in our account--just charges for them. I'm having to fight this using the bank.

SoulWitness, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance.
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Most likely it's just a verification charge and will drop off after a day or so.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. WastefulRoom
    WastefulRoom Guest
    I guess there's no other option, then, thanks!

WastefulRoom, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WastefulRoom Win User

Most likely it's just a verification charge and will drop off after a day or so.
    I guess there's no other option, then, thanks!
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Charges on my bank account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Freddie

Sorry to hear that.

In these situations the best option is dispute the charge with your bank directly and ask them for a refund or reject the charges.

Because it seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization

To avoid this situation again, I can advise you to ask them to give you a new card and delete the old one. In that way your payment method is not going to be used fraudulently
  9. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Will i get a bank charge in my bank account

[quote user="iPuZaaH xD"]To avoid an interruption of your services or to reactivate suspended service(s), please provide a valid credit card and a current expiration date. If payment is due for other Microsoft services purchased with the above card,
    those services may also be affected.[/quote]

The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and replace the card or Remove it for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or
    reach out to them by visiting this page here. Click here
  10. oO HQ SoNiC Oo Win User

Will i get a bank charge in my bank account

Its really easy to remove it, You can remove a payment option from your Xbox Live account on Xbox.com. Here's how.

On a PC, go to My Account at Xbox.com. Sign in with your Microsoft account if necessary.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account credentials, see Find your Microsoft account.

Select Payment & billing, and then select Remove payment option.

Next to the payment option that you want to delete, select Remove.

Click Yes to confirm the removal.

Done!
Thema:

1. Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason? - Similar Threads - Sudden charges bank

2. I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it: I can’t play the game even though I bought DLC and it comes with game pass b3440665-8632-4d77-bf4b-ba50d637966a
  3. Why has my Series X suddenly started syncing every time I start playing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Series X suddenly started syncing every time I start playing a game?: My Series X has recently started to sync data every time I start playing a game. It sometimes takes up to 10 minutes to do this. It is getting to be quite annoying....
  4. Controller suddenly stops working while playing GTA online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller suddenly stops working while playing GTA online.: My controller suddenly stops working when I play GTA online. I play on the Xbox series s and whenever I play GTA online after 20 min my controller won’t respond, it only happens in GTA online and...
  5. Xbox hard wired suddenly stop connecting in MW2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hard wired suddenly stop connecting in MW2: Xbox that is hard wired suddenly stop connecting in MW2, but its able to surf others things and when tested xbox says its connected , i can change to wifi and MW2 works so it seems its the...
  6. Warzone 2 Mouse and Keyboard stop working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Warzone 2 Mouse and Keyboard stop working all of a sudden: So basically most of xbox players that use k&m (keyboard an mouse) like me have this reocurring issue where m&k just stops responding and the only fix i know is to restart the game completely, is...
  7. My xb1 spectra pro controller suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xb1 spectra pro controller suddenly stopped working: Hello A couple of days ago I felt like playing a game when I suddenly noticed that my controller wasn't really working. The controller itself lights up as It usually does but I couldn't use the...
  8. all of a sudden

in XBoX Accessibility
    all of a sudden: my brother always buys games on his xbox and ofc i get them too. Just yesterday he buys dead space, now its telling me to buy it and now alot of my digital games dont work either? i have no clue...
  9. My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...: Xbox won’t connect to wifi 7ab9271b-69e6-432b-ad37-42b6c88a3b4a
  10. Xbox series X slow download speed suddenly, need help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slow download speed suddenly, need help?: I have an Xbox Series X, and for at least a week my xbox download speed has been considerably slower than usual. My internet speed is usually around 120mbps download and 10mbps upload, my xbox is...