Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason?

Discus and support Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hi, I recently tried to put in my credit card on my microsoft account, and, well, apparently it was all good, but until now I noticed that two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WastefulRoom, Oct 15, 2017.

1. WastefulRoom
    WastefulRoom Guest

Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason? [​IMG]

Hi, I recently tried to put in my credit card on my microsoft account, and, well, apparently it was all good, but until now I noticed that two charges like this appeared on my bank account, does anyone know why? (And yes, I am from Mexico)

:)

WastefulRoom, Oct 15, 2017
  2. m a g e
    m a g e Guest
    A seemingly random charge of $9.99 came out of my parent's bank account.

I thought that a charge from a credit card is the same as a bank account? There's no way it would charge your bank account directly without a credit card on file.

m a g e, Oct 15, 2017
  3. SoulWitness
    SoulWitness Guest
    Unauthorized charges

yes, we had 8 charges for vbucks daily when no one was even home. Microsoft insisted my son made them. We do not have vbucks in our account--just charges for them. I'm having to fight this using the bank.

SoulWitness, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance.
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Most likely it's just a verification charge and will drop off after a day or so.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. WastefulRoom
    WastefulRoom Guest
    I guess there's no other option, then, thanks!

WastefulRoom, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WastefulRoom Win User

Most likely it's just a verification charge and will drop off after a day or so.
    I guess there's no other option, then, thanks!
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Luke Alvarez Castell Win User

How do I use my Microsoft account balance on gamepass for my xbox 1

For some reason, after I try to purchase game pass with my account balance, it says to approve the payment from my banking app, saying I will be charged 17.99 on my banking app when I already have sufficient funds on my account.

What is the issue here, and will I actually be charged on my card?
  9. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Charges on my bank account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Freddie

Sorry to hear that.

In these situations the best option is dispute the charge with your bank directly and ask them for a refund or reject the charges.

Because it seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization

To avoid this situation again, I can advise you to ask them to give you a new card and delete the old one. In that way your payment method is not going to be used fraudulently
  10. SammyVS Win User

Xbox series x vanguard

It is very likely that you have not been charged. Check with your bank if the money actually left your account and check the reason why it was denied.
Thema:

1. Sudden charges to my bank account for no reason? - Similar Threads - Sudden charges bank

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  5. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  6. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  7. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  8. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  9. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963
  10. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...