Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change.

Discus and support Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change? I thought it will automatically applies the change. What happened?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jernz007, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Jernz007
    Jernz007 Guest

Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change.

Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change? I thought it will automatically applies the change. What happened?

:)

Jernz007, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox live customer support lost when customers are fraudulently charged

[quote user="RafikiBrutal"]Get gamertag back and play a round of Halo Reach, upset because account wasn't locked like i was informed it would be, so person who took my gamertag could still use my credit card.[/quote]I have to
    ask. At this point, why did you not did you not change the email and/or password on the gamertag, and contact your credit card company over the charges?
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Can not change xbox name

You need for this credit card, no charged money on your Xbox account. With charged money on Xbox account no work change GamerTag.

You can try it via PC.
  4. Captain Hair Win User

Xbox Gamertag Release (Discuss Here!!)

Requested my new Gamertag back on the 22nd, and no change. It's been more than 24 hours now.

Signed out and back in on my Xbox1 and on Windows 10. Not sure what is going on at this point. The charge went through on my credit card though....
  5. lKoreanLeeSinl Win User

Gamertag

Hello, im trying to change my Gamertag, im from Spain, my xbox region is Spain and language Spanish, when im trying to change my Gamertag i put the information of my credit card and my other information, then when i click in accept i cant change the name
    because one error is open... I put all the information good and i have money in the credit card but its impossible.. Please i need to change my gamertag
  6. StianSolberg Win User

state code 83820065

I get the same error trying to change my gamertag using Visa credit card.
Thema:

1. Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change. - Similar Threads - Successfully change GamerTag

2. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  5. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  6. Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful: I have tried all the recommended solutions for this problem with no luck. 763c827e-1a31-4944-912d-95752d3fd6fa
  7. "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot: Hello all, today i decided today to boot my Xbox up and have a relaxed gaming experience, until I am greeted by "UPnP unsuccessful". I decided to look it up on Google, until I am greeted with bold...
  8. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  9. UPnP not successful message

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP not successful message: Hello, I recently moved houses and have been getting an error message stating "UPnP not successful". And I am not able to join or host multiplayer games or xbox parties. I have followed the...
  10. What to do if Upnp isn’t successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if Upnp isn’t successful: When I go to to my network it’s says “UPnP not successful” and when I get in a game I start lagging bad 96e4e556-e7b9-4776-983f-2c650a32c642