success of rocket league

Discus and support success of rocket league in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi , Me and three friends we can not unlock the success "The Battle of the Heroes", we have nevertheless made this success on several occasions, so we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by coco24022014, Mar 6, 2017.

1. coco24022014
    coco24022014 Guest

success of rocket league

hi ,

Me and three friends we can not unlock the success "The Battle of the Heroes", we have nevertheless made this success on several occasions, so we would like to understand why it does not unlock?

Thanks

:)

coco24022014, Mar 6, 2017
  2. SeviiS 01
    SeviiS 01 Guest
    Probleme succés bloquer Rocket League

Plusieurs succés bloquer a 65% et 88% sur Rocket league . Malgrés les heures jouer dessus et les actions effectuer

Succés bloquer : Exterminateur de rockets 65%

Stocké 88%

[translation]

Several success stops at 65% and 88% on Rocket league. Despite the hours playing on and the actions performed

Successes block: Exterminateur de rockets 65%

Stored 88%

SeviiS 01, Mar 6, 2017
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

The Rocket League Xbox One X enhanced patch is planned for release in early December 2018 (4K at 60 frames per second with HDR) Rocket League Roadmap: Fall 2018

amardilo, Mar 6, 2017
  4. success of rocket league

Hey there coco24022014,

Sorry to hear about any issues unlocking Achievements. We do have a FAQ/Troubleshooting guide

HERE
    that can assist with these problems. Make sure when you try the steps you give it the full 72 hours to resolve, before you move on to Step 3 which is the Survey.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 7, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

success of rocket league

Hey there coco24022014,

Sorry to hear about any issues unlocking Achievements. We do have a FAQ/Troubleshooting guide

HERE
    that can assist with these problems. Make sure when you try the steps you give it the full 72 hours to resolve, before you move on to Step 3 which is the Survey.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  7. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  8. secret oppz Win User

How to buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Gift Cards?

hey just a question did u redeem it in the rocket league game app like in the redeem section of rocket league
  9. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
Thema:

success of rocket league

1. success of rocket league - Similar Threads - success rocket league

2. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  5. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  6. Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful: I have tried all the recommended solutions for this problem with no luck. 763c827e-1a31-4944-912d-95752d3fd6fa
  7. "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot: Hello all, today i decided today to boot my Xbox up and have a relaxed gaming experience, until I am greeted by "UPnP unsuccessful". I decided to look it up on Google, until I am greeted with bold...
  8. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  9. UPnP not successful message

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP not successful message: Hello, I recently moved houses and have been getting an error message stating "UPnP not successful". And I am not able to join or host multiplayer games or xbox parties. I have followed the...
  10. What to do if Upnp isn’t successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if Upnp isn’t successful: When I go to to my network it’s says “UPnP not successful” and when I get in a game I start lagging bad 96e4e556-e7b9-4776-983f-2c650a32c642