success BioShock

Discus and support success BioShock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I contact you because I have a success that is blocked at BioShock. I contacted xbox live support and they sent me to 2K Games to unlock my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeetSpark1541, Sep 26, 2017.

1. success BioShock

:)

MeetSpark1541, Sep 26, 2017
  2. tunnelfr
    tunnelfr Guest
    Achievement Unlocking Issues ?

Hello,

The successes of the Bioshock 2 games is malfunctioning.

They incrivent in my social.

But not the points.

Someone at Xbox could solve this problem ? Thank you.

tunnelfr, Sep 26, 2017
  3. thedoodseven
    thedoodseven Guest
    Bioshock's Irrational Games closing their doors.

2K will hold the rights to Bioshock but Levine will no longer handle how the story and future goes for Bioshock, so 2K has the option to make their own take on the world of Bioshock. We might see Rapture again in different form or we might even see a Bioshock game that takes place in our modern times, and see how the developments of Columbia and Rapture affects the present. Either way, Bioshock is in the hands of 2K, for better or worse. I can see 2K putting multiplayer in a future Bioshock game

But it is kinda sad to hear this. I didn't think they'd shut down that fast. I know the Bioshock games have been successful. Must be one of those times when the most successful need a new venture to get more creative. Probably Levine didn't want to be stuck in his own creation so he wanted to venture out of his own success cocoon and go forth in a new creative environment. I hope those who got laid off will get new jobs right away. Well, looking to see what new game he'll make. Well, he's now joining the ranks of Inafune and Mikami.

thedoodseven, Sep 26, 2017
  4. StrictlyDigital Win User

let me throw this out there....

No offense but Fallout isn't meant for co-op or multiplayer, it's single player only.

Look at Bioshock, a game that was completely successful as a single player experience. Bioshock 2 tacked on a MP component and from what I've read it was a total failure. I don't know if it's true or not but I've heard that Mass Effect 3 will have some sort
    of MP component, which is disappointing if true. Hopefully Bethesda and Obsidian will not give in to the call for co-op or MP.
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

Why are a lot of people obsessed with modern realistic shooters?

[quote user="BluMoxie"]

I think it's just how the past few years played out. Every console generation seems to have a genre fad. I think FPS were so successful this generation because online play became more of a standard.

I'm a little tired of it myself, though I think the only way Bioshock's story would've worked is as a FPS.

[/quote]Bioshock as TPS would rock the same of more IMO.
  6. XBF George L Win User

bugue succè heureux gagnant - bioshock - (Translation- Bugue successful lucky winner-BioShock)

Hey DeAdPoOl4Drink!

Please give me a few more details about the issue you are experiencing with BioShock. Are you having trouble launching the game? or does it freeze or crash during gameplay.

We look forward to your response Please include more information to assist you.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Bioshock Infinite gets a release date finally!

Loved the first Bioshock, the 2nd Bioshock was ok (it should not have had multiplayer), I am looking forward to this 3rd Bioshock especially the concept and environment in the sky. Hopefully they will ditch the multiplayer and replace it with some co-op
    horde mode like Mass Effect 3 has. Or just leave it single player. That ME3 co-op has been VERY successful and getting a lot of great feedback. As for the date, we all know that will probably get bumped. In fact if it gets bumped any later in the year it
    will get pushed back to early 2013. No hurry at all. I just want them to take their time and do it right.
  8. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Don't Believe The Hype!

For me...

Story:

Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock > Bioshock 2

Gameplay:

Bioshock > Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock 2
Thema:

success BioShock

1. success BioShock - Similar Threads - success BioShock

2. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  5. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  6. Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful: I have tried all the recommended solutions for this problem with no luck. 763c827e-1a31-4944-912d-95752d3fd6fa
  7. "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot: Hello all, today i decided today to boot my Xbox up and have a relaxed gaming experience, until I am greeted by "UPnP unsuccessful". I decided to look it up on Google, until I am greeted with bold...
  8. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  9. UPnP not successful message

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP not successful message: Hello, I recently moved houses and have been getting an error message stating "UPnP not successful". And I am not able to join or host multiplayer games or xbox parties. I have followed the...
  10. What to do if Upnp isn’t successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if Upnp isn’t successful: When I go to to my network it’s says “UPnP not successful” and when I get in a game I start lagging bad 96e4e556-e7b9-4776-983f-2c650a32c642