Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]

Discus and support Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Kupiłem subskrypcje Game pass na pc, kiedy chcę pobrać jakąkolwiek grę nic się nie dzieje. Microsoft Store pokazuje że mogę ją pobrać ale kiedy klikam... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JakubGwizdala, May 28, 2020.

  1. Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]


    Kupiłem subskrypcje Game pass na pc, kiedy chcę pobrać jakąkolwiek grę nic się nie dzieje. Microsoft Store pokazuje że mogę ją pobrać ale kiedy klikam opcje Zainstaluj nic się nie dzieje (Wszystko robię na pc)

    [Translation-I bought game pass subscriptions on pc when I want to download any game nothing happens. Microsoft Store shows that I can download it but when I click install options nothing happens (Everything I do on pc)]

    :)
     
    JakubGwizdala, May 28, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]

    Hi Jakub,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are not able to install any games from Xbox beta app. We recommend to visit the
    Troubleshoot
    game installations on Windows 10
    to find some suggestions on how to fix the issue. Let us know how it goes.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

    Compartir Game Pass en PC ≈ Windows 10

    [Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]



    Hello DanielDominguez Rueda,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. I understand that you are attempting to share your Game Pass Ultimate account with family members on other PCs. There is no official method on sharing a Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC. For a full FAQ on a PC Game Pass Ultimate subscription, please view: Game Pass Ultimate PC FAQ.

    Thank you,



    -Tali



    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

    Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]

    Tak grę będzie można uruchomić na stałe, subskrybcja gold daje przeczeny na gry na własność. Tylko darmowe gry z gold nie można uruchamiać jak subskrypcja się skończy

    [Mod Translation-Yes, you can run the game permanently, subscribing to gold will give you ownership breaks.
    Only free games from gold cannot be started as the subscription ends]
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Can't install Gears 5 on PC

  6. Smwutches Win User

    confused with Xbox gamepass options

    Game Pass Ultimate is a bundle of a Gold subscription, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. So it'll work on PC, but if you only need Game Pass for PC, you would be paying for other stuff you're not using.
Thema:

Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]

Loading...
  1. Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC] - Similar Threads - Subskrybcja Game Pass

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Subskrybcja w sklepie Microsoft store nie do anulowania

    in XBoX on Windows
    Subskrybcja w sklepie Microsoft store nie do anulowania: ostatnio zapłaciłem za subskrypcję do usługi Xbox game pass na komputer PC (beta). Prawdopodobnie nie zdążyłem anulować subskrybcji i dostałem powiadomienie (na telefonie ponieważ płaciłem przez...
  9. Subskrybcja Xbox Gamepass Ultimate[Translation-Subscription Xbox gamepass ultimate]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subskrybcja Xbox Gamepass Ultimate[Translation-Subscription Xbox gamepass ultimate]: Witam, mam pytanie odnośnie oferty Xbox Gamepass Ultimate pierwszy miesiąc za 4 złote. Czy jeśli zdecyduje się na tą subskrypcje i zapłace te 4 zł to czy moge zrezygnować w dowolnym momencie aby...
  10. Zalegla subskrybcja

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Zalegla subskrybcja: Witam czy moge za zalegla subskrybcje zaplaci kwotą na koncie microsoft poniewaz subs cykliczna zostala ustawiona przypadkowo [Translation-Hi, if I can forazle subscriptions will pay the amount...