Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

Discus and support Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have renewed my subscription with AMEX on Auguts 6th 2023 for a year and paid $21.83 for Premium. I have just been thrown out this morning for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yvan Gauthier1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

Hi, I have renewed my subscription with AMEX on Auguts 6th 2023 for a year and paid $21.83 for Premium. I have just been thrown out this morning for "Subscription to Premium now ended". Please reinstate me now.

:)

Yvan Gauthier1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Tim P_79 Win User

XBox Ultimate + Gold Pass

By letting it renew on the 25th, I can just add the Ultimate for $1 and that will go through August, 2023?
  3. Smwutches Win User

XBox Ultimate + Gold Pass

Yes you can. Actually, if it's $1 for 1 month it would add 1 month to that subscription as well. So if you renew your Gold for 1 year on the 25th, then buy the subscription, it would renew in September 2023.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox live gold (gamepass core)

Hi, M. If your subscription expired and you didn’t renew it after 15 October 2023, it is normal if it says canceled.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

It means that the change in price would go into effect on August 7. Since you've already paid through 2020, you won't be charged again until that renewal date.
  6. Gamegod Gameing Win User

I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired

We can’t cancel your subscription

You have already paid for your Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription. It will expire automatically on 4/30/2023 I tried canceling but it says this
Thema:

Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

1. Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium. - Similar Threads - Subscription renewed paid

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  4. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  5. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  6. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  7. Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...: Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual profile and there is nothing to renew (because its a disc). Why is it still not working?...
  8. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c
  9. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892
  10. How to Renew my game pass subscription if it won’t let me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Renew my game pass subscription if it won’t let me.: So I recently missed my charge for Xbox game pass. I went to subscriptions in setting them Microsoft store to Renew it but when I tried to it said “Give it another try something went wrong” after...