Subscription issues with backup and region problem

Discus and support Subscription issues with backup and region problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to subscribe in game pass and I have a good balance in my Microsoft account but they require a bank card for backup. I'm from a county that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HussainAlreesi, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Subscription issues with backup and region problem

I want to subscribe in game pass and I have a good balance in my Microsoft account but they require a bank card for backup. I'm from a county that is not supported in Xbox.

:)

HussainAlreesi, Jul 25, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You don't

Billing region must still match

You are in an embargoed country

Which means compamies can't operate in your country without severe fines

And fyi the terms.of use does mention embargoed countries including iran
  3. HussainAlreesi Win User

ok I want to play what I can do. Before 3 months I have subscribe in game pass using redeem card. but now they require bank card also.
  4. HussainAlreesi Win User

Ok, can l subscribe using PayPal from my unsupported country
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since you're in a country that is not supported, Game Pass wouldn't be available for you to use.
  6. ngocphi Win User

i want a way around having to use credit card for game pass just want 1 month

Use a debit or creditcard

It's a subscription you need a backup method

If you don't live in an xgu region then there is no work around thats by design
Thema:

1. Subscription issues with backup and region problem - Similar Threads - Subscription issues backup

2. Subscriptions with game sharinh

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscriptions with game sharinh: Hello, i need help, i have my main account blueskiezzzz and my other one piggygaming, I have xbox ultimate on blue but i don't have it on piggygaming which means i can't get certain games, cloud...
  3. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  4. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  5. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3