Subscribed to Xbox Live Gold - Access for kids

Discus and support Subscribed to Xbox Live Gold - Access for kids in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold for my son who has an Xbox. When he logs into his Xbox and tries to connect to Live it says he doesn't have access. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveFitzgerald2, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Subscribed to Xbox Live Gold - Access for kids

I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold for my son who has an Xbox. When he logs into his Xbox and tries to connect to Live it says he doesn't have access. How do I assign access? Can I do that through my Microsoft account or do I have to do it on the Xbox itself?

:)

SteveFitzgerald2, Jan 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Steve,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have a question on Xbox live gold subscription. Which account did you purchase the subscription on? If your sons it should give access. If you purchased on your account, you need to set you profile as

home console
    . This will allow your son to use the subscription and any games that are on your account.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. QuickMythril Win User

why?

when you purchase a free "Games With Gold" game on xbox 360, you get the license permanently, even if your xbox live gold subscription expires.

on xbox one, you can also access all of your free purchased Games With Gold (they are all Backwards Compatible), however you need to have an active xbox live gold subscription to be able to play them.

if you are currently not subscribed to a gold account, then all you would have to do is re-subscribe and you will have access to any of the Games With Gold games you have previously purchased.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Help my trail won't work

Hey there,

Which features are you not able to access with your trial? Trials give you access to online multiplayer in games, but is not recognized as a full Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you would like to have access to a full Xbox Live Gold subscription, you would
    need to subscribe through your Microsoft Account or acquire a pre-paid Xbox Live Gold code.

Hope this helps clear the issue up.
  6. sSCarLiToSs Win User

abonnement EA access

Jme suis abonner avec une carte xbox live gold de 3 mois ea access me demmande de mabonner encore

[Translation]

JMe am subscribe with a card xbox live 3-month gold ea access me mabonner still needs
Thema:

1. Subscribed to Xbox Live Gold - Access for kids - Similar Threads - Subscribed Live Gold

2. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  6. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  9. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  10. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...: After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original subscription was on 10/6 and it is showing that...